HANNIBAL 1/6 figures by Threezero????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not all of Eleven's sculpt is good but his Hannibal is better than this. Not perfect but better than this one.

Then you should buy it. Or if you already have it, you just saved $150+ instead of buying this figure. I don't see the problem (until I look at that horrible Eleven sculpt).

im sold. do think the 11 sculpt is not as good as this IMO. glad i waited. love the suit choice by threezero also. so how about the wendigo style extra sculpt and extra black hands for the threezero exclusive? if they do one.

If ya dont like it dont buy it there's no use compairing the head to a bootleg one. The thread is for the lincesed figure not elevens head

If ya dont like it dont buy it there's no use compairing the head to a bootleg one. The thread is for the lincesed figure not elevens head

Other than Sideshow, a lot of companies listen to criticism of prototypes because they want the figure to sell well.

The Eleven head exists and is widely known because of perhaps hundreds of copies selling on eBay. A comparison is inevitable and getting angry isn't going to change that reality.

ThreeZero has done a poor job with the Game of Throne figures, so people have a basis for concern regarding another realistic license. At the very least the prototype has an embarrassingly poor paint job.

Other than Sideshow, a lot of companies listen to criticism of prototypes because they want the figure to sell well.

The Eleven head exists and is widely known because of perhaps hundreds of copies selling on eBay. A comparison is inevitable and getting angry isn't going to change that reality.

ThreeZero has done a poor job with the Game of Throne figures, so people have a basis for concern regarding another realistic license. At the very least the prototype has an embarrassingly poor paint job.

I get ya man, im not angry haha. I'm getting this figure when it comes out. Because im quite happy with it, its just a prototype. Am I the only person who is happy with the GOT figures. Imo for the price their figures are they are perfectly fine, some of sideshows figures aren't much better and they are 400+ in my country whereas a 3zero figure is around 190-250. All im getting at is you get what you pay for. And id rather a licensed figure than a 1000 bootleg

There are plenty of examples of custom figures $600 to $1000 that don't hold a candle to any Threezero figure in any respect, then of course there are those that blow anything commercial out of the water entirely. Threezero's releases have all been well-rounded thus far IMO and I love every GoT release, even if the last one, Snow, had the weaker sculpt of the bunch. I didn't replace it with Rocco nor Vimal's.

Last edited:
14289773_1501179023241254_2094276973172752047_o.jpg

Those morons arlt Threezero really should have put out their own pics first. They first teased the sculpt two weeks after, while Bryan Fuller's been lugging the figure around SDCC.

Back