HANNIBAL 1/6 figures by Threezero????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... I wonder what suit they'll make for him, so many to choose from, does he have a suit more iconic than the others?

the plastic suit would be a cool addition to the direct from threezero EX ver.... not a must have but nice bonus if you choose to pay upfront and get direct from their site.

i imagine the suit they choose will be the one seen in the s1 promo images.

and prolly not but how ****in cool would a Hannibal wendigo ver be? ahhh mang that would be dope.

:gah: anyone else sad bout the news NBC cancelled Hannibal? this will be its last season. stupid NBC this show was well beyond it from day one tho, so much better than the average crap they have. Beautifully shot and written unlike the rest of their lineup IMO. Guess we are lucky they let it go this long. So totally needs to be on HBO or Showtime if it continues etc

anyways.... think that means def no figs via threezero? i really hope not. :pray:

:gah: anyone else sad bout the news NBC cancelled Hannibal? this will be its last season. stupid NBC this show was well beyond it from day one tho, so much better than the average crap they have. Beautifully shot and written unlike the rest of their lineup IMO. Guess we are lucky they let it go this long. So totally needs to be on HBO or Showtime if it continues etc

anyways.... think that means def no figs via threezero? i really hope not. :pray:

I hope threezero will continue to pursue this and release the main casts as figures as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone posted this on facebook. Let the chatter begin :p

zFDfg8f.jpg

yeah hope that is hannibal! seems too fancy for gus, do remember seeing nbc promo pics of hannibal in a blue suit like that.

Bryan Fuller ‏@BryanFuller

TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA HOW COOL THEIR #HANNIBAL FIGURES WILL BE, HERE'S JESSE PINKMAN FROM #BREAKINGBAD
threezeroHK @threezeroHK
1/6th scale #BreakingBad #JessePinkman collectible available for pre-order at threezerostore.com #threezero

I just hope this doesn't get treated like Walking Dead. The show's cancellation has me really worried as they might just cancel as well, so I'm hoping we see this sooner rather than later. My guess is we'll just get Hannibal unless he sells insanely well and they decided to make other characters. If I could only pick two figures, it would be Hannibal and season 3 Mason. Not the best pairing based on the show, but Mason would be a visually interesting figure. The Wendigo would be kinda cool, but hard to pull off without any clothes.

Well they wrote back to Bryan Fuller saying they can't wait to show what they're working on. It does piss me off to no avail that they are still showing teasers of Rick, TWO YEARS AFTER THEY ANNOUNCED THE LICENSE. It's long even by Batman Returns standards.

It's a shame because the Rick figures look great, and yet where's the preorder?!?

Back