Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome statue! Just found this thread. I had no clue this was even sneaked as a possible PF.... This is going to look great next to Master Chief. Bring it on SS!!

Hopefully Christmas gives us updates on Cortana. And Quorra as well. Same wishlist from last year for me.

Each time this thread appears I think there may of been some news and its always just people asking if there is any news. Gets me every time :(

I would be willing to bet this is cancelled. I wish they would bloody say so. They shouldn't tease anything unless it is a 100% certain they are going through with it.

I hope that since so many ppl love their master chief they bring this back to life... My spartan needs his companion

It's probably pretty difficult to make one look decent that would justify the cost. Any PF would be a minimum $300 most likely $350 or $400.

I still have faith that this is still in production- hopefully it's taking longer because they're building some sort of light up function? :pray:

I still have faith that this is still in production- hopefully it's taking longer because they're building some sort of light up function? :pray:

There's always hope but since it's been removed from the site, I would say the chances aren't that good. But what do I know, if the Weta version is going for crazy prices, maybe there is still a market for a high priced Cortana? :dunno

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CORTANA-STATUE-Weta-Collectibles-Halo-3-XBox-360-Master-Chief-2-4-Forward-Dawn-/161169027347?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D161169027347%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=rayJBAiT6P2YSdpiHgmn4zyKGZw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'd be surprised if they weren't looking at what else they can do with the Halo license after the MC just sold out and the Red vs Blue variants went in about 40 mins.

I'd be surprised if they weren't looking at what else they can do with the Halo license after the MC just sold out and the Red vs Blue variants went in about 40 mins.

there is a rumour that ssc lost the halo license beyond the spartan/master chief stuff do to the long delayd which was neither confirmed nor denied by ssc.

Back