Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were to commission this would there be interest? Made and painted by arguably the best factory there is in the biz? Solid and clean paint app and solid resin statue.

.....from the other 22 pages of this thread...pretty sure some would be interested...

My concern if commissioned, is you saying, "solid". Thought the general consensus was to have her semi transparent, etc.

.....from the other 22 pages of this thread...pretty sure some would be interested...

My concern if commissioned, is you saying, "solid". Thought the general consensus was to have her semi transparent, etc.

Good point. Well post some pics guys. Let's see some of the ideas we can come up with. I've got some great artists I can work with on the project. If we can gauge enough interest I'd put the project together

If I were to commission this would there be interest? Made and painted by arguably the best factory there is in the biz? Solid and clean paint app and solid resin statue.

Uhm yes please! :lol

As long as we get Mackenzie Mason likeness; I'm all for it.

I do like the idea of clear cast but I'm a believer in solid paint app. As long as she looks good and is designed well with a good base, no doubt she would be on my buy list.

Like I said; preferable to Halo 4.

3440051287.jpg

Cortana-578-80.jpg
Human-Colored-Cortana.jpeg

So this little angels face would be a good start. What about pose? Base? Ideas?

Cast in clear blue resin comparable to Bowens translucent iceman? Small risk you run there is the resin bubbling inside the statue which would be apparent. Open to any ideas guys. I've wanted to do this for awhile.

View attachment 133189
View attachment 133190

So this little angels face would be a good start. What about pose? Base? Ideas?

Cast in clear blue resin comparable to Bowens translucent iceman? Small risk you run there is the resin bubbling inside the statue which would be apparent. Open to any ideas guys. I've wanted to do this for awhile.

Really great images. As long as face looks like that, I'll get anything. I think id like the idea of chief's hand being the base. Kind of like XM Mag's sentinel as a curled finger open palm.

As a pose that's difficult cause she mostly just stands about; we see the occasional sitting position, but im not huge about seated pieces.

And yeah I like the concept of clear resin, but poses wayyyyy too many risks. Id go with solid casting.

Really great images. As long as face looks like that, I'll get anything. I think id like the idea of chief's hand being the base. Kind of like XM Mag's sentinel as a curled finger open palm.

As a pose that's difficult cause she mostly just stands about; we see the occasional sitting position, but im not huge about seated pieces.

And yeah I like the concept of clear resin, but poses wayyyyy too many risks. Id go with solid casting.

Wow.... chiefs hand as a base... that's a really good idea bro. This was be comissioned as a digital print so the likeness to the actual portrait should be pretty spot on. Some really good thoughts and ideas from you. Thanks for posting them.

Killer idea Doc. Chief's hand for a base, simple hands behind her back pose, doesn't get more perfect than that for my money. Would totally be down.

Never even knew about that :lol

I guess another base could be like a console. Id say light up like jessica rabbit, definitely could look good. And if you but on top of a pedestal it could look like a computer console. Would be a super intricate base.

She sleeping?:)

And I assume the hand is life size?:dunno

I would say do the same idea, maybe have the chip in the palm, with the hand horizontal more and a better looking figure.

btw, would totally try to get that weta piece to go with the SS's MC if not for it being from 3, needs to be 1/HD remake look for me.

She sleeping?:)

And I assume the hand is life size?:dunno

I would say do the same idea, maybe have the chip in the palm, with the hand horizontal more and a better looking figure.

btw, would totally try to get that weta piece to go with the SS's MC if not for it being from 3, needs to be 1/HD remake look for me.
Yeah I was more saying the palm be horizontal but if no one wants a repeat, well I guess a console is an okay idea.

Well to capture the detail of the face we all like it would have to be cast in wax first. Then printed in HD. Expensive but if there were enough people on board I'd do it and it would like ten times better then Wetas. No disrespect meant if you like the statue but I know it can be done much better

Well to capture the detail of the face we all like it would have to be cast in wax first. Then printed in HD. Expensive but if there were enough people on board I'd do it and it would like ten times better then Wetas. No disrespect meant if you like the statue but I know it can be done much better

Agreed. Could be much better. Seeing some concept for sure would say me, but im about 80% down.

Back