Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rumour is that SSC lost the license as MS was unhappy with the delays for the MC PF.

That would make sense. It is rather disappointing when release dates are pushed out six plus months. The unfortunate part is there's no one else that will make Cortana as well as SS would have.

@monger I agree with where your thoughts are coming from. The sad part is that Halo is a small dot on the radar for SS. I think it penalizes us more then SS. They lose the ability to make the Halo line but continue making money hand over fist with a dozen other lines. we are the ones left wanting

I'm hoping this kind of thing happens more often, assuming it is what happened. As the consumer I feel no need portraying the companies as heroes or villains since the product and service are what matter to me, and obviously consumer response has no impact on this industry (as shown off by all these companies) so I would much rather see them get burned and burned hard. Lessons can come from the bloodshed, if need be.

So I've been really looking for a good Cortana figure from Halo 4, as she's one of, if not my favorite character from gaming. Is this still being made? Did it already get made? What am I missing?

This thread, the Mass Effect threads, Tron threads, etc... should all really be closed. They are more or less baseless at this point and all they do is bring in hopeful people only to disappoint them. There's no further point discussing them or even speculating over them.

Quick! Lock it down!

godzilla-gif-2.gif

Lol great gif but there will be no closing of the thread until SS says that Cortana isn't happening :D

I still have faith- Master Chief is lonely! :pray:

Let's petition Gamingheads to get the license and do it. It is for the best. SSC doesn't seem to give two ****s about video game characters

Let's petition Gamingheads to get the license and do it. It is for the best. SSC doesn't seem to give two ****s about video game characters

Their Lara Croft looks really nice. I'd prefer SS to do it but if I can get a Cortana in 1/4 scale from gaming heads so be it. Master Chief needs his gal

I agree. I was on gamingheads fb page reading the mass effect announcement and looking at their new Croft statue. Then was browsing this thread and noticed not only Kerrigan but also Cortana fell off the map.

I didn't even realize there was talk about Kerrigan

Get it together SS!!!

Not all hope is lost. SS Alex showed up in the Kerrigan thread and said she recently saw the Kerrigan prototype painted and it was nice

So is this pretty much scrapped? I'm gonna ask Alex, but I'm sure I'll get a "I don't know", which either mean she doesn't know, or it's scrapped, or it's coming. Which brings us back to the question....

I'm thinking it may be time to commission a custom of her..... This project seems dead and not happening. How can we have a master chief without Cortana? It's a damn Shame

Damn, just read more about the statue. I missed out on Chief, but I manage to sign up on the WL. I wonder if it sold out, I think I read he was available.

I hope maybe info can be shared with the Master Chief collection coming soon :pray:

Back