Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a month ago I asked the customer support if it is going to be canceled... This was the anwser I´ve got.

Dear Markus,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Sideshow’s Customer Service department.
The Cortana piece is still in works, not sure as to when newer images will be released or as to when the piece will be available for Pre-Order. It will be released.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Elisse Mendez
Customer Service Representative

They only previewed her like I think a bit more than 8 months ago. Cortana is second on my SDCC list after Quorra. I'm not worried at all about the release even though mixed messages are coming out of Sideshow.

Yeah we should be seeing some video game PFs. They said they had something new in the works but we haven't seen it yet.

Well to be honest they could have put a small light up cortana on the hand of MC but i suppose the pose and what not would have to be different.
I will get it none the less , but i think it is sort of a boring statue to be honest no matter how much i love halo.
As set of PF noble squad would be imense though.

Though is the Cortana is clear resin and it light's up that would be pretty sweet.

Sideshow looks to be getting some competition. I saw an ad for a Kotobukiya Halo 4 line. Let's see who releases a Cortana first...

Come on Sideshow, i want my Cortana PF! She will look great next to Master Chief!

Question or Issue
Have the plans for the Halo 4 Cortana Premium Format figure been canceled or is it still in the works?

Response
Thank you for taking the time to contact Sideshow’s Customer Service department.

The item is still scheduled to be produced, as for when the Pre-Order will be available we are not quite sure at this time. We have not received any information as to when the item will be released for Pre-Order.

790EB0C5-737E-4E16-80A6-E66C8C5046D2-15599-00000EA1A9E51351.jpg
I would buy that in a Premium Format without hesitation..

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

That isnt a ssc render but from one of the creators for the game or fanmade (not sure) anyhow, its not the pf

Back