Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
20p6548.png

Why is this a pf ? She doesnt any clothes on or maybe I missed something thought pfs were shppose to have some kind of fabric?

Why is this a pf ? She doesnt any clothes on or maybe I missed something thought pfs were shppose to have some kind of fabric?

Premium Format Figures are no longer just mixed media (clothing, light-up features, etc.). Fully sculpted 1/4 scale pieces are now able to be given the Premium Format Figure title (in most cases).

-SideshowAlex

too much too soon, even with flex , i have around 16 pre orders, take it slow SS take it slow...:X

Premium Format Figures are no longer just mixed media (clothing, light-up features, etc.). Fully sculpted 1/4 scale pieces are now able to be given the Premium Format Figure title (in most cases).

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the info.

So if Cortana is 1/4 scale, she's only what, 2 inches tall? :)

yeah this should be a maquette not premium format. PF means 1/4 scale, so to be in scale with master chief, she should only be 2 inches tall.

Assume 20", she's really 2:1 scale.. but her height varies as it's a holo projection hence why it should be a maquette to avoid confusion.

so vs...how many are you buying...1 for each room?

I'm definitely interested in this, but I hope they make a Halo 4 Master Chief as well for the companion piece.

they already made a Halo MC in 1/4 pf , i can only see them making another Halo 4 MC if its LSF, looking at the design i think it deserves a LSF

yeah this should be a maquette not premium format. PF means 1/4 scale, so to be in scale with master chief, she should only be 2 inches tall.

Assume 20", she's really 2:1 scale.. but her height varies as it's a holo projection hence why it should be a maquette to avoid confusion.

so vs...how many are you buying...1 for each room?

maybe the perfect reason for making Halo 4 MC in LSF :lecture

I will wait for the Halo 5 Cortana. There is still room to make her even sluttier.

Since it is Halo 4 how do we know she isn't full size in Halo 4? I haven't watched any videos of the game though so just asking.

Back