Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if McFarlane Toys will take a stab at it. Both of their previous resin halo statues have turned out great, with even more detail than Sideshow's Chief. Not to mention they have the Halo 4 line, which seems to be the most likely version of Cortana to be produced.

I wonder if McFarlane Toys will take a stab at it. Both of their previous resin halo statues have turned out great, with even more detail than Sideshow's Chief. Not to mention they have the Halo 4 line, which seems to be the most likely version of Cortana to be produced.

Sorry but I have both and have to say sideshows quality and paint are way above the McFarlane Halo 4 Chief.

I also think Cortana would sell well, if this is canceled than they should just say so...better than to let us hope for nothing!

This one just makes a lot of sense, especially seeing how successful they were selling Master Chief. The base would be cool too. The entire platform should light up. And yes... sexy women sell. :D

Depends on the size of her avatar. She looks tiny otherwise in MC's hand and some ship consoles but I guess she can make her avatar larger like in the control room from the first ring, and the end of Halo 4.

They should have just made her the EX for MC. seeing her 1/4 will be weird because just as you mention. sideshow could make her 15' tall and tell us its 1/4 scale we'd probably still buy it at 400 lol.

I wrote back in september to their facebook page and they told me:

I asked the Development team about Cortana's status. They told me she hasn't been cancelled, but that the project is in limbo until they can sort some things out. I will keep you updated as I find out more!

That was months ago, so i would say they won't make. It's a shame, she would look so cool next to my Master Chief

I wrote back in september to their facebook page and they told me:

I asked the Development team about Cortana's status. They told me she hasn't been cancelled, but that the project is in limbo until they can sort some things out. I will keep you updated as I find out more!

That was months ago, so i would say they won't make. It's a shame, she would look so cool next to my Master Chief

I wonder if its a licensing issue.. You would think after the massive success and sell out of the green, blue, and red Master Chiefs SS would be all over this PF. Naturally anyone that owns one would probably pick up Cortana as well. I still have hope. Figure it out SS

The rumour is that SSC lost the license as MS was unhappy with the delays for the MC PF.

I hope that's true. It would be nice if there were actual consequences to these companies pointlessly having super high ES and not even trying IN THE LEAST to deliver the statues ANYWHERE NEAR their expected release dates. It's stupid.

Back