Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see.
Do you know if there are any official images or teasers yet?

20p6548.png

There are no Sideshow premium formats under $200. :lecture

Would be sad if they've cancelled this! There's sooo much potential... I mean, I stopped being a fan of Halo after the 1st game, but oh man. Cortana PF!

Please release this I don't care what it costs thanks... :wave

Would be sad if they've cancelled this! There's sooo much potential... I mean, I stopped being a fan of Halo after the 1st game, but oh man. Cortana PF!

Please release this I don't care what it costs thanks... :wave

:lecture:exactly: To me Halo died after the first game! All bungie needed to do was to keep Halo 1 engine, and include more weapons and maps, no dual wield and online play. This would've made the Halo games only need an updated graphics each time! I'm hoping Halo 5 goes back to Halo 1 roots!

Well if Sideshow had wanted to make this piece they waited way too long on it. At this point Halo 4 itself isn't being played much compared to Battlefield and Call of Duty. Last time I was on there was a surprisingly pitiful number of people on compared to the first few months it was out.

It hasn't been a year yet. She's still in the works I bet. Just like Quorra. Both need the whole light thing. When they are released it will be awesome.

I dunno, I imagine they started somewhere around 300? You don't get one for under 380 now tho.

I think the smaller oldies were priced at $250, like Frodo Baggins. Huge ones like Hulk and Thing at $325. Hmm, wish I was around for the the good old days.

Back