Halo 3 Team Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time Sat? I'll be at the new house most of the day and I just found out that my Grandmother past away so I have no idea when the funeral or anything else will be.

What time Sat? I'll be at the new house most of the day and I just found out that my Grandmother past away so I have no idea when the funeral or anything else will be.

Wow man, I am really sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do.....

Sorry to hear that:monkey2

Not sure about the time but it would propably be like before at 7-8 PM, maybe a little sooner. That is if everybody can play, ofcourse.

Wow man, I am really sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do.....

Thanks guys. She's been sick for a very long time (smoked for many, many years) and been in a hospital for most of the past 10 years. At least she's at peace now.

On a lighter note, please, let's get a set time so I can try to work around it. My next two weeks are gonna be extremely busy

Thanks guys. She's been sick for a very long time (smoked for many, many years) and been in a hospital for most of the past 10 years. At least she's at peace now.

On a lighter note, please, let's get a set time so I can try to work around it. My next two weeks are gonna be extremely busy

Sorry to hear about that man. Lost my Grandmother about 9 months ago. I took it the same way though, her being at peace.

Sorry to hear that man. I wish you and your family the best.

I now must go back to putting out Rory's flames and opinions in the Hicks and Hudson thread. :lol

Back