Gunm's Room Full of Crap: The Quest to Stop Spending So Much Freakin' $$$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: gunm's Collection Of Awesomeness

Thanks!

New arrivals!

Obitsu custom head from Japan:

IMG_6689.jpg

Really nice paint job and rooting--the picture doesn't do it justice (I'm scared to take it out of the baggie without a body since the hair seems delicate). Just need to get a body for her...

And this guy came from gohastings! I'll keep him looking like Aaron Eckhart:

IMG_6691.jpg

Thanks!

More stuff! I'm especially impressed with Abigail...looks great even in the box!

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6702.jpg

like obladema... awesome collection indeed

Thanks guys! Got one more today! This one is TTL's "Perfection Murderess". I have to say, she sports one of the best "generic" female head sculpts I've ever seen. The joints on this girl are on the loose side, and the accessories are minimal, but overall I think TTL did a fantastic job with her.

IMG_6706.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

Cool Score Gunm, I see what you mean about the Head Sculpt, Who's the Blonde next to her, she looks familiar.

Thanks everyone! :D

New pickup rec'd today!

IMG_6714.jpg

And my brief impressions of the figure: great job by Triad on this one! I'm very glad their factory got things right with this production run. It's hard to believe that this is the same head as the Alpha nude figure--the paint app makes a world of difference as Dakota looks vibrant and attractive, unlike the pinkish, meth'd out look of the first run of the Alpha. The costume is well done with a good overall fit and style, and the accessories (metal sword, pistol) are nice accessories. Her hands and hand pegs are not the best design and have a tendency to pop off too easily (one of the hands on my copy was off and loose right out of the box), but overall I'm very happy with this figure and can't wait for Jade Helsing which is supposed to be out sometime later this month (or maybe not lol).

Thanks everyone! :D

New pickup rec'd today!

IMG_6714.jpg

And my brief impressions of the figure: great job by Triad on this one! I'm very glad their factory got things right with this production run. It's hard to believe that this is the same head as the Alpha nude figure--the paint app makes a world of difference as Dakota looks vibrant and attractive, unlike the pinkish, meth'd out look of the first run of the Alpha. The costume is well done with a good overall fit and style, and the accessories (metal sword, pistol) are nice accessories. Her hands and hand pegs are not the best design and have a tendency to pop off too easily (one of the hands on my copy was off and loose right out of the box), but overall I'm very happy with this figure and can't wait for Jade Helsing which is supposed to be out sometime later this month (or maybe not lol).

Nice, Very Nice, Congrats

Thanks all!

A couple more new arrivals:

Soldier Story Navy Seal Team 1 (Nice likeness to Stephen Lang of Avatar fame):

IMG_6716.jpg

Playhouse Navy Seal Team 10 (based on a real life Operator):

IMG_6715.jpg

Both these figs come with great loadouts and I'm pretty happy with each! However, as much as I respect and appreciate the man himself, I'm not too fond of Playhouse's treatment of the Seal Team 10 headsculpt. The lips are a bit too red, and they might've unintentionally "caricatured" his facial expression somewhat as a result. Going to try swap it out with a different head, which is disappointing to me because the guy this set is based on is a real American hero.

Edit: here's what I've done so far with the Playhouse figure:

IMG_6720.jpg

Last edited:
Back