Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn!! How much for one of those?? That's huge!!

the kit cost around $500 + shipping. you should add for the painting materials too, lots of it :panic: but it's worth it for me. you guys should try it :) they got smaller kits, 1/100, 1/72, 1/60

gundam10.jpg

gundam12.jpg

gundam6.jpg

gundam7.jpg

gundam9.jpg

the kit cost around $500 + shipping. you should add for the painting materials too, lots of it :panic: but it's worth it for me. you guys should try it :) they got smaller kits, 1/100, 1/72, 1/60

Does anyone know which one this custom painted one is?

Also dns600 yeah I'll stick to 1/100 scale I'm excited on building one the more I've been checking the thread out!

Hey does anyone have any extra miniature pilots (1/100 size) that come with the 1/100 MG Gundams? If anyone does can they pm me.

I've always seen Gundam around since I was a kid but never had an intrest to follow it. Lately I've been taking trips to the Hobby store for my kids and now when I pass by the Gundam models I've been intrigued to build a few. They look hella cool and I wouldn't mind trying it out just because I've been in the mood to build models again. I had to educate myself on the different Gundams by browsing around online and doing some reading and watching youtube. Man have I missed out on some cool stuff! :)

That itch will get you in trouble, hehe. Once you start pla building you'll be hooked :hi5:

One of my completed kits. Not as good as the pros, still trying to learn how airbrush properly.

MG 1/100 Sazabi
Sazabi1-1.jpg

Sazabi2-1.jpg

Sazabi3-1.jpg

Sazabi4-1.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm almost done with MG Strike Freedom, will post him soon.

Anyone here currently building a kit? If so, which one?

I just got RG RX-78-2 and Char's Zaku II in the mail from Gundam Store and More. Also got water slide decal for the RX, but the ones for the Zaku aren't in stock yet. I can tell just by looking at the runners that this is gonna be a fun build.

Man, I love Gundam and I wish I could get into the kits I just cant get my lazy ass to stay commited to them. Before Im even finished, I lose interest. I have a white zaku 1/100 scale just sitting at home and I just look at the pieces and Im like...one day...one day. Props to you guys who are dedicated and finish the awesome kits.

Man, I love Gundam and I wish I could get into the kits I just cant get my lazy ass to stay commited to them. Before Im even finished, I lose interest. I have a white zaku 1/100 scale just sitting at home and I just look at the pieces and Im like...one day...one day. Props to you guys who are dedicated and finish the awesome kits.
I know exactly what you mean. I have a half painted MG Unicorn. It's been like that in my paint booth for 6 months :monkey4

Speaking of kits, below is another finished kit that I've done in the past.

SGundam4.jpg

SGundam3.jpg

SGundam2.jpg

SGundam1.jpg

One of my completed kits. Not as good as the pros, still trying to learn how airbrush properly.

MG 1/100 Sazabi
Sazabi1-1.jpg

No bro thats good work!!

Hey does anyone have any extra miniature pilots (1/100 size) that come with the 1/100 MG Gundams? If anyone does can they pm me?

does anyone do the paint job on those kit? I have many of them, but I really like the way the pro painted job.

Back