Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you Pitu, the box is pretty big. Believe it or not, the box for the MG Hi Nu is also the same size. The Sazabi stands about 10 inches from feet to the tip of his helm. Check out what he looked like prior to the paint job. Makes a whole world of difference IMHO. Still have yet to tackle the MG Hi Nu...waiting for a nice color scheme to hit me in the face, haha.

4-24-2010.jpg

Here's one I have just retouched. Just need to take some better pics before a full reveal. Custom colorway, decaled and flat coated.
StrikeF7.jpg

does anyone do the paint job on those kit? I have many of them, but I really like the way the pro painted job.

I see pros charging an arm and a leg for painting kits, unsure which forum they all reside however.

Thanks Che-Che! Where's your completed kit? You are working on one correct?

Still working on it, juggling long work hours, kids, and their extra activities. Its hard to make time right now, but when I do it will be posted here!!

thanks ! I actually started collecting Gundams before 1/6 scale figures..I do have a lot of kits..painted and unpainted..just to tired to take new pics..

Rob

Oh yeah? Same here lol. I have a bunch of unpainted kits and about 7 NIB MG kits. I'll tackle them sooner than later...hopefully. I like the pic taking aspect so this is probably why HT 1/6 figures pulled me in so fast.

Let us see some of your kits, c'mon, you can do it!!! Hehe

i have a few more posted in this thread..you just going to have to go through 10 pages :rotfl

I'll take some pics tomorrow..

I have the 1/35 Knight of Gold from the series Five Star Stories..not sure if you're familiar with it..got a pic of it in this thread too

Rob

hey, how does one get that shading effect on painting gundams? whats the process?

is it

wash with warm waters
sand
primer
sand
paint?

like a dark black primer, then spray the regular colors on?

any help from the pros would be much appreciated.

Back