Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The secret Kaiju is big and green with a gold tooth and god forbid one gets him angry..... Mass hysteria will arise from the depths!

Saw it and loved it:yess:! Great fun movie all around. I felt like a kid watching his first monster movie. Simple story, colorful characters, awesome monsters and killer robots. If you love sci-fi, robots and monsters than this one is it. Del Toro does not disappoint. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I've seen a lot of criticism regarding story and stuff. This is not an intellectual drama with twists and plots and I think that anyone looking to see that in a movie like this is wasting there time.
Let the kid inside you out and enjoy the ride. I highly recommend it!!!

Tom

You must have me confused with Nam, Difab or Void. They are Jyes Brothers n arms. I'm just the poor guy passing along and by accident caught gold fever.

The new one is.......

spoiler.jpg
car-spoiler.jpg

You must have me confused with Nam, Difab or Void. They are Jyes Brothers n arms. I'm just the poor guy passing along and by accident caught gold fever.

Believe it or not, I am an 'elder' brother. Before all of those you listed, there were 'THE THREE AMIGOS.' Some call us myths, even legends, if you will. Others refuse to speak of us at all. But I assure you....it was real. It was ALL....REAL.

I look forward to sitting down with future generations one day, to tell them about our adventures.

'Listen closely everyone to the tale of three friends who one day decided to strap a Hulk PF to the hood of a van and set out on a journey of epic proportions....Because it was at that moment that THE THREE AMIGOS....were BOOORRRRRRNNNNNNN.'

*fades out to star-filled sky*

*but not before a shooting star crosses the sky*

*and scene*

*but fades back in again to a single shimmering gold tooth*

*then fades back out again*

*and scene....again*

Back