Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool design CP! Before you put on a tee might want to change "mittons" to "mittens". ;)

That's the joke.

And I made my own.

JaegerPoster.jpg

I think it's a combination of both. There's tons of tiny little cameras in the actual visor itself.

At one point I was thinking, what if one pilot wants to look one way the other pilot a different way? :panic:

I'm starting to think that the whole neuro connection idea was as unnecessary as the DNA stuff from MOS. :lol

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe it did bring emotional value, but maybe simple piloting would've worked just as well. :lol

I think it's a combination of both. There's tons of tiny little cameras in the actual visor itself.

At one point I was thinking, what if one pilot wants to look one way the other pilot a different way? :panic:

Are was talking about the Russian jaeger, Cherno Alpha?

I wondered that myself. That had a horrible set-up in the interior. You couldn't pay me enough to pilot that thing from the looks of it. :lol

You guys are funny!!
:lol!!!

It would've been great to see how they learn to walk a Jaeger...
like when Koji Kabuto was learning how to pilot Mazinger... :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/73MwMlKIAWo[/ame]

@ 8:10

I'm starting to think that the whole neuro connection idea was as unnecessary as the DNA stuff from MOS. :lol

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe it did bring emotional value, but maybe simple piloting would've worked just as well. :lol

From what I gather, reading the art book. That was it's purpose mainly. You get more of a story having two pilots in together. You get a stronger sense of loss when you lose a co-pilot that you were directly connected too.

Are was talking about the Russian jaeger, Cherno Alpha?

I wondered that myself. That had a horrible set-up in the interior. You couldn't pay me enough to pilot that thing from the looks of it. :lol

It did look pretty run down :lol Probably smelled pretty bad too.

Apparently, Cherno Alpha was the only Jaeger to have it's piloting cockpit in the chest instead of the head.

From what I gather, reading the art book. That was it's purpose mainly. You get more of a story having two pilots in together. You get a stronger sense of loss when you lose a co-pilot that you were directly connected too.

It did look pretty run down :lol Probably smelled pretty bad too.

Apparently, Cherno Alpha was the only Jaeger to have it's piloting cockpit in the chest instead of the head.

And they paid for that. :(

Poor Cherno Alpha.

I liked your 'probably smelled' comment. :rotfl

Saw this last night. Good popcorn flick, but some of the acting felt really forced and there was a lot of cheese near the end (ergo Stacker's speech and the end scene with the two leads). It was still enjoyable.

Back