Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously sometimes wonder what took them so long,
this movie practically writes itself,
sometimes hollywood is dumber than I thought

what the hell, i didn't even know they went into production, they already filmed it! I hope we get a trailer with TDKR, sort of like transformers, I can't wait for this, should be awesome.

pacific-rim_poster.jpg

I've been waiting for this movie since it was announced. Guillermo Del Toro said he has always been a huge fan of mecha and that he wanted to make a movie for the fans of the genre. This looks nothing mecha it looks like a human in a spacesuit not a robot. Designs for mecha and giant robot anime have always been sleek intricate and look amazing this not so much. Hope i am wrong Really like his other movies i think will be a great movie, just wish the robots looked like robots

I agree, there's nothing mech about this. It looks like a guy in a battle suit, not a robot. Transformers was more mech than this. I was hoping for gundam or evangelion looking mechs but I guess we'll have to see what it looks like in motion, maybe it'll be different.

I hope it's not another Battleship.

It's Del Toro, it won't be battleship. I think this will be quite different for him, I don't think you could gauge what this will be like against the likes of Hellboy or Pans Labriythn.

Back