Statue Groot & Rocket 1:4 Scale Statue (Gentle Giant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says you get a mini dancing groot if you order directly through them. How do their POs work? Is a deposit required? Is it flex pay, or do they simply charge when shipped?

Just placed my order with BBTS.
Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

slide_80409.jpg

Ordered from GG. Baby Groot and reward points sealed the deal.
$450 Shipped for me. Great looking statue, and I actually like it without an overpowering base.

Ordered from GG. The baby Groot and the reward points sealed the deal.
$450 Shipped for me. Great looking statue, and I actually like it without an overpowering base.

$450 shipped? How did you get free shipping? Mine came out to $498 with shipping and taxes.

Premiere guild membership is $80/year for those who don't know. Seems weird to pay money, to save money. I'm going with BBTS because the shipping is $35 and GG shipping in $70.

Premiere guild membership is $80/year for those who don't know. Seems weird to pay money, to save money. I'm going with BBTS because the shipping is $35 and GG shipping in $70.

It's not wasted $80. Before you sign up, you can see and choose a free item you are getting with your membership. Those go for double or more on the aftermarket if you wish to recoup your 'loss'
After you sign up, you get a $10 coupon for any order, and 10% coupon for any merchandise.
All item prices are lower for members - I got this statue for $404, not $449.
SDCC Exclusives to non-attendees are only available to members.
They have items which are only available to PPG members. This year I got the jumbo Kenner Holiday Yoda, xwing luke, and brown snake yoda for 49 each. Also got 2 Palpatine busts for $49 each. Greedo and Snaggletooth poly statues for $80 each instead of $249.
Many other deals I can't even remember. Plus the reward points, same as Sideshow.

In any event, just the cost of membership pays for itself with the coupons and the gift.

Back