Statue Groot & Rocket 1:4 Scale Statue (Gentle Giant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow $400 for the pair? at the same quality level as honey trap? instant order. This is such an iconic pair, and it is similar to ironman in that movie vs comic is blurred and doesnt matter.

If sideshow made this it will be $600 and crap for paint/quality.

Clear base doesnt bother me at all, i actually like minimum base to put the focus on the statue itself, dont like "busy" bases unless it is a focus too like the judge dredd ex
i'm just going to treat the base like i did with the "A" bases from SS...cover them up with black cloth

Does anyone have photo of this baby groot? That's suppose to be the exclusive? I ordered from a third party for $400 shipped didn't realize there is an exclusive? Why GG not putting this type of info on their product page

Does anyone have photo of this baby groot? That's suppose to be the exclusive? I ordered from a third party for $400 shipped didn't realize there is an exclusive? Why GG not putting this type of info on their product page
Hellboy was kind enough to post this over at the other forum...seems it's on the home page as one of the rotating pre-orders from the latest Newsletter.

GG.jpg

hope that helps :)

Anyone seen this up on a UK retailer? I only use CDUK and they said they'll probably stock it but it's still not on the website.

This piece just became available here in the UK and just pre ordered :yess: after hearing that Sideshows GOTG PF line is now on hold I just needed these two guys in my collection. Plus Gentle Giant's paint apps of late have been really impressive. Here's the YT vid taken of this exact piece at this years Comic Con :)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjTvgLepKWE

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416004001.717249.jpg

How do more orders with GG work? Partial deposit? No charge when you preorder and then pay in full when it comes out? Do we have an ES on this yet?

Back