Statue Groot & Rocket 1:4 Scale Statue (Gentle Giant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess if you order their stuff a lot it's worth it, but this is my one and only from them as I hate their bases. BBTS is $404 without having to pay $80 for the membership and the shipping is half of what GG is charging me. No I won't have the little groot, but I'm saving around $100.

I could not find it on BBTS site. Where is it? Main page?

Edit: Found it. Guess it is a good deal for you.
I'm buying alot from GG, mainly to re-sell, so it pays for itself. This is how I manage to stay in this hobby and get to keep the items I really want....

Speculative Fiction has it for $389...
WTH is Speculative Fiction?

In any event - This can not come soon enough for me. Our favorite movie of the year, and we totally love the characters.
Size is a plus, gotta have a large Groot :)

Last edited:
WTH is Speculative Fiction?

In any event - This can not come soon enough for me. Our favorite movie of the year, and we totally love the characters.
Size is a plus, gotta have a large Groot :)

Spec Fiction Shop

I'm pretty sure he ships internationally also..

He's redoing his website atm, he said the new site will accept payment plans which is cool....

Not to impressed with the pics but hoping a uk stockist will have this. Also height dimensions are 21 inches if that includes rocket then this is smaller than the spidey com

Not to impressed with the pics but hoping a uk stockist will have this. Also height dimensions are 21 inches if that includes rocket then this is smaller than the spidey com

21" is pretty big for a 1:4 scale statue on a flat base. I believe GG Black Widow is only 18" tall

True but with the size of groot, even though he's leaning forward slightly I still would have expected this to be bigger. may just stick with the hot toys ones

I just got the Whisper variant statue. This is my first Gentle Giant piece. I must say that the statue is very impressive. It ranks up their with the best I have from Sideshow. Lurtz is still my favorite, but she is easily the best human paint job I have. If Gentle Giant puts the same quality work into this piece, it will turn out amazing.

True but with the size of groot, even though he's leaning forward slightly I still would have expected this to be bigger. may just stick with the hot toys ones

at 21" that's 7'-0" tall in real life... how big was Groot in the movies?

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-First-Official-Photo-HIGH-RES.jpg

even if hes 8ft tall standing straight up thats 24"...he's a little hunched too so 21" is close

wow $400 for the pair? at the same quality level as honey trap? instant order. This is such an iconic pair, and it is similar to ironman in that movie vs comic is blurred and doesnt matter.

If sideshow made this it will be $600 and crap for paint/quality.

Clear base doesnt bother me at all, i actually like minimum base to put the focus on the statue itself, dont like "busy" bases unless it is a focus too like the judge dredd ex

Last edited:
Back