Statue Groot & Rocket 1:4 Scale Statue (Gentle Giant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

groot1.jpg

groot2.jpg

groot3.JPG

groot4.JPG

groot5.JPG

1/4 scale and I will be all over this.
It's a rare thing to have a pre approval over a statue from my wife but when she saw this it was instant.
Base doesn't really bother me.
Looking forward to seeing more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

i love this piece…even the base has grown on me in the small time I've seen it..and id surely prefer this base to those crap x-men bases…plus, with these bases I feel like it put the attention solely on the sculpt and characters; I wouldn't want all my pieces w these bases, but for this it seems to work..@ least for me

Yeah the plain base makes more sense the more I look at it.
Given the height if in fact it is 1/4 scale should keep the price more within reason.
With that amount of detail you really don't need a overly done base.

i love this piece…even the base has grown on me in the small time I've seen it..and id surely prefer this base to those crap x-men bases…plus, with these bases I feel like it put the attention solely on the sculpt and characters; I wouldn't want all my pieces w these bases, but for this it seems to work..@ least for me

Lol.....we might get a "G" base with sideshow and pay extra for Rocket.
Shoot....they might even have a special if you preorder both at the same time.
Lol.

Lol.....we might get a "G" base with sideshow and pay extra for Rocket.
Shoot....they might even have a special if you preorder both at the same time.
Lol.

lmao the classic SS "bundle"…and yea apparently it is 1/4 scale, and i personally like the look of the clear bases as stated…can't wait to see more…christ gentle giant and prime 1 are gonna break me

I like the clear bases. It doesn't take attention away from the statue and gives them more of a museum feel.

Back