Statue Groot & Rocket 1:4 Scale Statue (Gentle Giant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. THIS is an awesome looking piece. If I was a bigger fan of GotG, I'd be all over it. Detail looks crazy good.

Hands down this is the best Rocket/Groot piece so far out there

Nice looking statue, nice pose... the base is distracting.

But it's clear... Once it's on a surface in someone's home it'll be barely noticeable.

This looks awesome but I'm not into movie pieces much and while I really liked the movie and enjoyed the characters I'll still pass.

However, with this in 1/4 and GG doing Shanna and Man-Thing in seemingly 1/4 scale, I'd like to see them tackle the more popular characters in comic versions in 1/4. Maybe contractually they can't but if they put this level of effort into 1/4 statues of popular comic version characters they'd give some much needed stateside competition.

I don't buy movie statues, but seeing this in person at sdcc is making it the exception. It's big, and it's the best groot that has been made thus far. Instant PO!:yess:

This is tempting but I want to see what SSC offers before making a choice

I read on statue forum, and didn't notice it myself, but in the credits for GOTG, it says that gentle giant studios did the 3D modeling for the characters in the movie…which explains why this piece looks so damn good…so with that now being known, i think its clear/hard to argue that SS is gonna top them..

Best looking Gotg statue I've seen yet.

Thank god GG insists on using those bases, I'll never worry about getting sucked into buying their products.

Gentle Giant is a little high in my opinion. I hope it isnt too bad because it's glorious.

Some stuff is reasonable... My Sucker punch girls were like $250 each I think. I realize they increased prices since then but I think im a buyer at under $400.

This piece is gonna be over 2ft tall and be close to $500 IMHO....hoping price is less

Back