Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks I have him on Flex. Going to call SS to see if I can still apply coupon.

If there's no additional penalty for cancelling a flex order, I would do it. Lose the $68 NRD. You'll still save 20% off the bust (after factoring in the lost NRD at 10%) and get $102 in rewards points. That's a no-brainer. If they give you any problems, cancel and order it again.

If there's no additional penalty for cancelling a flex order, I would do it. Lose the $68 NRD. You'll still save 20% off the bust (after factoring in the lost NRD at 10%) and get $102 in rewards points. That's a no-brainer. If they give you any problems, cancel and order it again.

Yeah, or I'll order the new bust and just return the other one when it comes.

So close to pulling the trigger on this one. It's basically $400 shipped after the reward points... I've already got Batman & Supes life size busts.... Should always be worth at least that with an ES of 350.
hmmmmm.....

That is a great deal. Suprised as it must have bombed. Guess a lot of folks just wanted Supes/Bats.

Getting this means adding a bookend later though...

I think the expression through off a lot of people off (including me) initially. A non-issue in person.

I am worried about us getting more life size DC busts though. I mean, they couldn't sell a few hundred of this guy.

I would think Wonder Woman and Flash are a sure bet. I have Superman/Batman, but expanded to GL thanks to the sale with the hope that at least those other 2 would get made.

Looks like there are only 4 left as of this posting so don't wait if you are on the fence.

Back