Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They went quick this time. I was thinking of getting a second one in case mine gets damaged or has paint issues and they don't have replacements, but too late now.

Is this line dead? I was hoping we'd get all of the JLA in life size bust form, but there hasn't been any news except for Batman related busts.

Well and let's be honest the last Batman, the DK, was POed what a year ago and is now shipping. It feels like after GL only had an ES of 350 they aren't sure if they can sell enough to make it worth the time.

I asked SS Alex and she said there won't be any new ones this year :(

Yeah I saw that, too bad because I'd really like a Flash and Catwoman.

Well and let's be honest the last Batman, the DK, was POed what a year ago and is now shipping. It feels like after GL only had an ES of 350 they aren't sure if they can sell enough to make it worth the time.

Maybe Flash would sell well with the popularity of the show. Aquaman and Martian Manhunter will be tough sells for people not getting the whole JLA.

I asked SS Alex and she said there won't be any new ones this year :(

That's too bad :(

Wolverine was 350 too. Life size busts don't have a huge draw unless it's an iconic character

What's the lowest ES Sideshow has ever done on a piece? I mean do you think maybe they could release a Martian Manhunter bust with an ES as low as 150?

If they do decide to carry on, I hope they will maintain the quality of GL and Bats. Those two are really impressive. Not a fan of ther Superman one. He looks completely off, imo. But GL... that's a magnificent piece.

If they do decide to carry on, I hope they will maintain the quality of GL and Bats. Those two are really impressive. Not a fan of ther Superman one. He looks completely off, imo. But GL... that's a magnificent piece.

Superman is the best one imo

I gotta disagree, I think GL and Both Black and Blue Batmans look better than Superman. I just didn't like his face sculpt.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

The Supes Bust was a let dowe for me. I really like the Cap bust. Turned out to be one of my faves.

Something about the GL bust looks strange at certain angles. I think it is the jawline on the left side of his face.

Back