Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flash is the logical choice, but the way they were discounting these last year I doubt they are tackling more of these anytime soon. The logical choice would have been to do Wonder Woman instead of GL if they felt unsure on this line.

Flash is the logical choice, but the way they were discounting these last year I doubt they are tackling more of these anytime soon. The logical choice would have been to do Wonder Woman instead of GL if they felt unsure on this line.
Yep. Alex has been asked multiple times on the other forum about new lifesize bysts but she never has anything to even tease with.

I started collecting too late to get in on the busts which kinda sucks. Hopefully, they will get back to it down the line.
You can probably pick up the GL near retail. Batman goes for some decent money and so does Superman I think. Joker I havent seen on ebay. Hes the only one I had a real struggle with but decided not to get due to not liking the sculpt.

You can probably pick up the GL near retail. Batman goes for some decent money and so does Superman I think. Joker I havent seen on ebay. Hes the only one I had a real struggle with but decided not to get due to not liking the sculpt.

I will take a look. I thought the Superman had the best look. It was pretty awesome.

I didnt like him that much but I think thats only because I think the PF sculpt was perfect and the bust is a much different take.

The bust is pretty close to the original PF sculpt that they changed. I like that they are not the same now, but the final PF version is superior, but I do own and like them both.

Back