Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the costume really grew on me and I thought it was cool they made the suit like a armor/skin for the wearer.

I would be very surprised if we saw a hot toys version of GL.

fixed for ya :wink1:

So true! :lol

I watched this movie again yesterday, I don't think this movie is as bad as people make it out to be. Not the greatest, but not bad either.

BTW, it is nice to see something other that Superman or Batman threads at the top of the DC section.

If they do reboot, no one will outdo Mark Strong's Sinestro. He was utterly brilliant, and criminally underused.

Totally!

I loved the other Lanterns; Oa, etc - great visuals, & Mark Strong was excellent - agreed.

The movie itself isn't bad, but too many elements ruin what could've been, unfortunately. :dunno

What a waste that it was canceled. I for one, don't care about lighting features. I felt that Green Lantern was one of the easier figures to create. I always thought they would do his suit the same way they did Spider-Man's. So it's kinda perplexing why they canceled it.

They could have made the stripes on the costume where it glows with something reflective, so perhaps in certain views it looks like it's actually lighted up/glowing at areas.

Oh well, guess we'll never know. Think I'll get the 12" Mattel one.

Yeah the cancellation really does suck, i was very much looking forward to this.

There's so little characters from DC Hot Toys :lecture

Tell me about it. I like Marvel and all but I'm a DC guy, I want DC figures.

I want to see from HT...

A 1/6 Lynda Carter Wonder Woman
The 1/6 movie Green Lantern
A 1/6 Swamp Thing from the 2nd movie
and a 1/6 Flash from the TV series.

I know all of those wasn't the greatest of movies or shows but they did look good and would look great next to the HT Superman and Batmen IMO. :)

Think I'll get the 12" Mattel one.

Good call, I ordered the Mattel one as soon as the HT one was confirmed to be cancelled. Great figure for half the price. I might repaint the headsculpt and add some touch-ups here and there, but it's a good figure nonetheless. The head is a little small though. My camera doesn't work properly, else I'd take a photo.

Ha! nice.

i actually own a custom adam west batman that im pretty happy with, i would love a burt robin though!
The guy that did those did these aswell...

I found them online. Just search "Longo Kustoms", for more pics and info. I don't know if this guy does commission but you could ask and find out. :)

Isn't Sideshow going to make a 1/6 comic Green Lantern anyway?

This is a great question, I haven't heard anything since the announcement that Sideshow can make DC stuff. I know there are some PF statues coming but that is it. Maybe somthing wil be revealed at San Diego Comic Con? :dunno

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back