Green Lantern---Blackest Night (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up issues one and two. I wanted to see what all the buzz was about. I love it and I don't ever read DC books. But this is good enough to make me start looking at some of their other stuff.

I stopped reading DC books back after Identity Crisis but this has me right back into the mix even picking up the sidebooks.

I too used to be only Marvel---picked up Batman here and there--but this story has got me very interested in the DC universe. You guys are great with your knowledge on what is going on that I don't feel so lost.
Are there any other DC comics that I should look into?

I too used to be only Marvel---picked up Batman here and there--but this story has got me very interested in the DC universe. You guys are great with your knowledge on what is going on that I don't feel so lost.
Are there any other DC comics that I should look into?

I read more Marvel than I do DC.

I've been reading Wonder Woman (Gail Simone has been doing a great job with the book) and Justice League: Cry for Justice. :D

Batman & Red Robin have been getting some positive buzz, I've been meaning to check them out myself.

Red Robin's really good if you're a fan of Tim. The art isn't that great, but the story is really, really good.

Batman's been pretty good as well, especially this week's issue. I'm not a fan of anyone but Bruce in the costume, but the way they're writing Grayson as being a completely different Bats is great.

Red Robin's really good if you're a fan of Tim. The art isn't that great, but the story is really, really good.

Batman's been pretty good as well, especially this week's issue. I'm not a fan of anyone but Bruce in the costume, but the way they're writing Grayson as being a completely different Bats is great.

Hmmm...now I'm definitely gonna have to check them out. :D

The Batman and Robin stuff definitely has me loving that title. I actually like Grayson as Bats more than Bruce at this point. Damian too is a great Robin, its like the roles were reversed. Basically if you follow the writers you'll find the good storylines. I personally love Geoff Johns so wherever he is in a book, that's where I go.

The Batman and Robin stuff definitely has me loving that title. I actually like Grayson as Bats more than Bruce at this point. Damian too is a great Robin, its like the roles were reversed. Basically if you follow the writers you'll find the good storylines. I personally love Geoff Johns so wherever he is in a book, that's where I go.

Geoff Johns is definitely one writer to follow! :D

just got my copy of Blackest Night: Batman #1 and will be reading it shortly. i just sent an email to my LCS to pull every Blackest Night tie-in for me. this story is getting hot!!!

Blackest Night Batman was way better than I expected. I was very unsure about it, what with it being a tie in and all, but I'll be getting the rest of the series now. After all, it's only 3 issues

Yeah I'm on the fence about BN: Superman. I'll probably end up giving it a try. The only one I know I won't be getting for sure is Blackest Night: Titans.

I finally got around to buying a silver Sharpie and colored by Black Lantern Ring. It looks so much better. It doesn't look like a cheapo freebie ring now. I actually looks like something worth over a buck! :lol

But seriously, if you haven't done it yet, do it! It makes it look so much better (and accurate).

I finally got around to buying a silver Sharpie and colored by Black Lantern Ring. It looks so much better. It doesn't look like a cheapo freebie ring now. I actually looks like something worth over a buck! :lol

But seriously, if you haven't done it yet, do it! It makes it look so much better (and accurate).

I need to find my ring---I'll see if I can get another in about 12 hours.

Back