Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think mine should be arriving tomorrow (I guess today technically it's past midnight) it was shipped today (yesterday) from the comic shop about 2 hours away, so I imagine it should make it for friday.

0fd546889c107b821d00181eb9b67396.jpg
8e4c9cfa9af835353beeeb4350e3a18f.jpg
431ceaeea511bac20fefc164ad9b0672.jpg
f8a4837676afd1e28a66dba3927278f6.jpg
95234c17522cb5da0d264ea3861efdcd.jpg
4500df23063cbcc1d8ae6a6a161c5a88.jpg
90a8a7e1ff2c2d500bcb628145f56600.jpg

Really impressed. Very happy with this. Are the pvc pieces supposed to look kind of cloudy/dusty like that though? Just doesn't seem right to me.

He will look just right if display higher elevation than Spidey I think

This piece ...along with Captain Marvel ...came out pretty sick! I received both statues before the Christmas weekend ...and I inspected both of them the Monday after. Talk about opening presents ...that was my Christmas morning!!

I checked out a few pics on this thread and it seems to be there. Mine is boxed up so I can't recheck, but my pics don't really seem to show this.

Yea, I think the painters wanted to add a little bit of weathering to his scarf. And it seems yours may have gotten a tad more weathering, Moose.

Mine has slight weathering ...but not too much. Mine is hardly noticeable from an arm's distance ...and unnoticeable from afar.

This is a super under rated statue. Its amazing in person. I struggle because I dont have that strong of an affinity towards the character but I love Spidey and the symbiotes. I figured GG is such an important character in the universe though, I should have him. He displays great as well.

This is a super under rated statue. Its amazing in person. I struggle because I dont have that strong of an affinity towards the character but I love Spidey and the symbiotes. I figured GG is such an important character in the universe though, I should have him. He displays great as well.

IMO, GG is Spidey's greatest enemy. No one else comes close. It's like Joker and Batman. Both Spidey and Bats have an incredibly deep rogues gallery but GG and Joker top both lists for me.

Never got a response about these from anyone.

6d8df78b3185a75df9adfa157cea02ba.jpg
adb72ede1fe50b1b18e758b61ad3f2e5.jpg

The pvc pieces look like they've been through the ringer. Not too noticeable from afar though. Not sure if this is intentional or not or a recurring issue?

I wouldn't be worried about that at all. To me, that looks like intentional wearing.

Well after a damn near heart attack today because of UPS I finally got my statue. They delivered it to the wrong address. I released the signature authorization because I wasn't going to be home but my fiancee was. Then I was like we'll she can just sign for it so I canceled the release. They decided to leave it at another person's back door anyway. So I searched up and down my street for am hour going through people's back yards until I found it. Not going to release signature ever again...

It does look wicked though. I am even more impressed with it in person than through SSC pics. The pictures just don't do it justice. It is a massive piece. Just barely got it displayed in my case. If anyone has any doubts about the statue let me tell you, you will not be dissapointed.

Well after a damn near heart attack today because of UPS I finally got my statue. They delivered it to the wrong address. I released the signature authorization because I wasn't going to be home but my fiancee was. Then I was like we'll she can just sign for it so I canceled the release. They decided to leave it at another person's back door anyway. So I searched up and down my street for am hour going through people's back yards until I found it. Not going to release signature ever again...

Wow....:lol

Dude, I would have been freakin' out!!!

Glad you found it.

Back