Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I didn't know that. My She-hulk PF arrived like it had been drug behind the delivery truck and then backed over but as it was the statue was good. The box was really rough condition. Luckily the person I sold it to didn't care about the boxes as long as the statue was good.

Got mine today! Pouch went on easily. Just followed the assembly video.
IMG_0540.jpg

I'm really surprised that this hasn't at least WL yet. With dealers and customers ordering from the same source and no ex. the 2000 does seem like a easy sell. Maybe cause of all the other potential releases people are dragging their feet on this one.

People just don't like the character I guess, I'm surprised people are not all over this especially after the final product came out. It's top notch.

People will like different things. Perhaps others are waiting on the IA version ...or the XM version.

To each their own ...but I find this GG well done. Just as good as the XM version already revealed. Although, XM is making changes to their version as we speak ...so we shall see how that turns out.

I hope this doesn't sell out anytime soon - I need to still place a PO. :lol

As per my comment on the Venom thread I don't see the hype for this even though it's been well received. I think we'll be seeing discounts on this one pretty soon. Of course they might play the old WL game before that...lol.

As per my comment on the Venom thread I don't see the hype for this even though it's been well received. I think we'll be seeing discounts on this one pretty soon. Of course they might play the old WL game before that...lol.

Discounts would probably be enough to convince me to bite.

Back