Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah while this looks to a great piece, I'm still Meh about the whole piece for some reason. I suspect it will sellout once venom and Carnage both are ordered for some. Discounts and if I could use paypal I'd probably buy him.

Yeah while this looks to a great piece, I'm still Meh about the whole piece for some reason. I suspect it will sellout once venom and Carnage both are ordered for some. Discounts and if I could use paypal I'd probably buy him.

Double RP and a Goblin would sell out. I PO'd Black Cat pretty much for twice the RP and "free" shipping.

Double RP and a Goblin would sell out. I PO'd Black Cat pretty much for twice the RP and "free" shipping.

Man, I thought of getting Black Cat because of the double RP and free shipping, but I just didn't want to settle.

IMO, Black Cat could've been better. For some reason she looks short ...just like how Evil-Lyn looks too short ...like as if her legs are too short. Or maybe her torso is just too long ...not quite sure. And her costume was not my favorite ...so I just couldn't pull that trigger.

Man, I thought of getting Black Cat because of the double RP and free shipping, but I just didn't want to settle.

IMO, Black Cat could've been better. For some reason she looks short ...just like how Evil-Lyn looks too short ...like as if her legs are too short. Or maybe her torso is just too long ...not quite sure. And her costume was not my favorite ...so I just couldn't pull that trigger.

I have no interest in the new release since I already have the first one and it looks pretty damn good with a pretty elaborate base compared to most SSC pieces imo

I like it. If she comes out well I'll keep her. If not sell for cost. Win win

Always wanted a nice black cat and this one might just fit the bill.

Well ...as long as you both like her ...that's all that matter.

I'll just wait on the next 1/4 scale Black Cat. Perhaps the one from XM.

Well ...as long as you both like her ...that's all that matter.

I'll just wait on the next 1/4 scale Black Cat. Perhaps the one from XM.
I think the pf looks good, for the most part. Don't get me wrong though, I would have rathered a traditional Black Cat any day of the week over this one. I really wonder why they chose this design though? It would sell SIGNIFICANTLY better if it were a more classic looking Black Cat.

I think the pf looks good, for the most part. Don't get me wrong though, I would have rathered a traditional Black Cat any day of the week over this one. I really wonder why they chose this design though? It would sell SIGNIFICANTLY better if it were a more classic looking Black Cat.
It's probably because they already released 3 statues of her in her classic costume. You have the OG PF, the AH COM, and the JSC COM all in her classic costume. I think they were just trying to give collectors a little variety. That said, I can't stand just about any of the new costumes we see today in comics. That includes the BC costume on this new PF.

Back