Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, his arms are too wide, no way to get him in. He has to go on top. Trust me I tried to get him in. Spidey fits perfectly tho, but I think Goblin would be way too heavy for the shelf even if he did fit.

Perfect! Thanks Izeroi. I wouldn't put him on the glass shelf anyway, he will be going on the bottom wood shelf, and that is exactly the angle I wanted to display him at anyway.

Thanks for the pics, zero. I really like the angles.

:rock

This will eventually make it into my collection.

if he's got double glass on the bottom which he should with not using all the shelves and the size of the footprint he could probably put 100lbs on there before the glass would give. more than that and the anchors would bend I think...lol. Tempered glass holds quite a bit.

if he's got double glass on the bottom which he should with not using all the shelves and the size of the footprint he could probably put 100lbs on there before the glass would give. more than that and the anchors would bend I think...lol. Tempered glass holds quite a bit.

Um, another thread derail....shocker. :D

Quad, if you're going to be talking about glass and specs, maybe you should make a new thread.

Ugh.

Mean-Girls-mean-girls-25469531-500-281.gif

j/k

This may be very true and all ... just the paranoia in my head sounds a awful lot like Dr Ian Malcom when I see that , saying something like " No. I'm, I'm simply saying that gravity, uh... finds a way."

Thick pieces of custom acrylic does the job. Otherwise multiple pieces of glass works well too.

Thick pieces of custom acrylic does the job. Otherwise multiple pieces of glass works well too.

I almost went with acrylic for some of my custom shelves. It's some pretty impressive stuff and decently priced too, depending on size, etc.

I almost went with acrylic for some of my custom shelves. It's some pretty impressive stuff and decently priced too, depending on size, etc.

They're worth it to me. I use one of those as well as an Ikea glass stacked on top in one shelf for my DP and then the same to hold up a DD. Granted they aren't super heavy statues but still gives me peace of mind.

Back