Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Criticism of sightlines aside, he is every bit as good a companion piece as you could ask for. Stunning presence.

Yep. I wasn't meaning it as a huge detraction, just another observation based on what you were saying about positioning them together. Looks good, but I never could bring myself to pull the trigger on it, though. It was actually the first one that I didn't, and now there's been a whole bunch I have passed on. I only have Captain Marvel and Dark Phoenix PO'd at the moment. But anyway, congrats.

So I really want to pull the trigger and get this as it looks amazing from the pics you guys are posting, but I have a few questions hopefully you guys can help me out with.

1) About what scale is the Goblin?

2) Does anybody who has this already have the Carnage or Spidey comm. and how do you think it looks with those?

b3051316d14abed46ba47d76ea03f091.jpg

https://youtu.be/YDb37y7GXuQ

Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this PF! 20161212_155448.jpg
After checking out several pics on line and here, it seems there's paint app variations at least around the eyes. Mine does not have the black eye liner but some others do. 20161212_154821.jpg 20161212_154808.jpg

The pose of Spidey n GG on the art print is super nice. Perfect as they are facing off

Yeah the print is great.

But if you only had one of the pieces in the same pose as in the print I think it would look worse as a standalone piece.

Just got mine in today, looks very very nice! No thick eye liner on mine. Outside brown box corner was torn to **** to where you could see the inner box but no damage to inner box or statue.

Base is huge and heavy!

Is the heel of his right boot supposed to be touching the base or lifted slightly above? Mine is lifted which is fine if its supposed to be like that.

Impressive statue...me likes!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Just got mine in today, looks very very nice! No thick eye liner on mine. Outside brown box corner was torn to **** to where you could see the inner box but no damage to inner box or statue.

Base is huge and heavy!

Is the heel of his right boot supposed to be touching the base or lifted slightly above? Mine is lifted which is fine if its supposed to be like that.

Impressive statue...me likes!

My shipper came the same , glad your innards were left untouched.

My foot like barely touches on the heel. It as far in as it goes I think , so maybe it's supposed to be like that.

Not that you can even see this part while displayed but heres a pic of the heel of the right boot. Its slightly lifted . Just wondering if this is supposed to be intentional as if he is lifting his heel while steering or if its just a design blooper.

No big deal either way, this statue is pretty awesome, just curious.

Heres a pic of the scary brown box damage...wtf happened here?

62d34e8a262db6e6f8e648a3290261ed.jpg

Boot heel:
a238275c7b5b275ef0fb08b74b6789ce.jpg

And a face shot:
If you zoom in you can see some "liner" around the eyes but its not thick and not even noticible in person. Way too small to even notice. They did a really good job on the face sculpt, especially the mouth:
bebcff6f6fb21227ad7ddc013b182a9e.jpg

My art box came damaged too. Normally I don't care about boxes being damaged but this one has some sweet artwork

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back