Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6321.JPGIMG_6322.JPGIMG_6323.JPGIMG_6320.JPG

Will post better pics later but here's some quick shot of mine.

This is possibly the most massive piece I own, the base is huge and the whole thing takes up a lot of space. It's just insanely impressive.

04b14f989da47766b8b40193827d6f15.jpg

b04899fb7a6dd0c59757bb0089baef8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be getting mine Monday and making a video unboxing review. Also got spidy and the art frame so I will show them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, what do you think: This Gobby or Imaginarium Art Gobby? After seeing pics of both, I'm really torn here. Both look pretty amazing...

Guys, what do you think: This Gobby or Imaginarium Art Gobby? After seeing pics of both, I'm really torn here. Both look pretty amazing...

I'm still liking IA Goblin, but until they get the merger complete between IA and Prime 1 , we may not see him for sale on Sideshows site which means you will have to get him from a third party seller and pay expensive shipping if you are in the U.S.

In Hand, and poorly lit ^_^

The paint shows up brighter then it is with the flash. I think they did a great job on his skin shading.

View attachment 309223

View attachment 309224

View attachment 309225

View attachment 309226

View attachment 309227

View attachment 309229

View attachment 309230

View attachment 309231

I know my man cave could maybe use some better lighting. If anyone has any light source suggestion I can focus on the statues and not damage them in ANY way please let me know :)

I use the LED straps from ikea. They do a pretty good job of lighting everything. The normal ones have the regular yellowish light color so I use the color changing ones, so I can get some nice clean white light from them. The LED light will not damage them either. And they can be mounted pretty much anywhere with the supplies anchors or tape. I'm sure you can find other similar light straps elsewhere. The ikea ones are just real cheap so I have more money to spend on my collection lol.

I'm still liking IA Goblin, but until they get the merger complete between IA and Prime 1 , we may not see him for sale on Sideshows site which means you will have to get him from a third party seller and pay expensive shipping if you are in the U.S.

Yeah I guess it'll all come down to how fast that merger can happen. Can't we order direct from IA's web site when they put it up for pre-order?

Yeah I guess it'll all come down to how fast that merger can happen. Can't we order direct from IA's web site when they put it up for pre-order?

IA is not allowed to sell Marvel to the U.S. Once Prime one merger is complete and Sideshow gets their cut, then we can buy them. For now you would need to place a PO with a third party person in Singapore that you find on the boards, or FB groups.

I use the LED straps from ikea. They do a pretty good job of lighting everything. The normal ones have the regular yellowish light color so I use the color changing ones, so I can get some nice clean white light from them. The LED light will not damage them either. And they can be mounted pretty much anywhere with the supplies anchors or tape. I'm sure you can find other similar light straps elsewhere. The ikea ones are just real cheap so I have more money to spend on my collection lol.

Thanks I was looking at those if I was getting detolfs eventually. Are they bright enough out of case to illuminate open space statues?

I haven't seen the IA in person so I'm not sure I can compare well. but actually maybe this SS one, it's so very impressive in person.

That being said, I would absolulty try to get both if sold in the US in time.

Thanks I was looking at those if I was getting detolfs eventually. Are they bright enough out of case to illuminate open space statues?

They come with 4 strips, I think if you had one mounted per statue in the front pointing up at an angle or down at an angle it would provide enough light. I have 2 sets in my detolf and 1 set on the bottom half of my curio. The color changing ones are definitely brighter so I suggest those.

I haven't seen the IA in person so I'm not sure I can compare well. but actually maybe this SS one, it's so very impressive in person.

That being said, I would absolulty try to get both if sold in the US in time.

Ok, cool. My sideshow one is due to ship soon so I'll get to check it first hand.

They come with 4 strips, I think if you had one mounted per statue in the front pointing up at an angle or down at an angle it would provide enough light. I have 2 sets in my detolf and 1 set on the bottom half of my curio. The color changing ones are definitely brighter so I suggest those.

Thanks!

The sightlines do *not* work putting Spidey and GG face-to-face on same level, which is a DERP move IMO. You will have to put GG on a shelf/platform/box etc.

But it will work:

106463a89d37943c0e9d9622a85a1083.png

It makes no sense for Gobby to be looking just above his head either.

Yeah, it's not perfect.....if you get Gobby's eyes right, Spidey's hand is aiming over his head.

Best pose is the "Spidey is fleeing" setup.

Guessing they didn't think about companion piece when they made Spidey originally.

Back