Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great. Hoping mine ships soon from Secret Compass. Hoping Carnage is the next spidey villian up for preorder

Definitely some awesome shots of the GG. Can't wait to get mine now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this piece is stellar

Statue of the year

I'd hate to pass on this one

Excuse the light fixture I'm adjusting it

Super pics Rulk. Statue of the year you say? Now that's what I want to hear, and by tomorrow (latest Saturday), I'll know for sure.

I'm surprised how well this is turning out. Did not see that coming. They're just still something that is holding me back. Can't quite figure out what it is.

I'm surprised how well this is turning out. Did not see that coming. They're just still something that is holding me back. Can't quite figure out what it is.

It's the fact you often say you consider wanting the statues but never do want any, so you don't bring them home to love :lecture :rotfl

Just pulled the trigger on this. Got a deal on it for 490$ shipped and should have it in a few weeks. Really loving the pictures I'm seeing.

Again I am sorry some might come sideways...

A few notes right off the bat.

The Satchel was a pain in the ass to put on correctly and the tab did not want to go in right away. I was a bout to give up but then it just slid right in, because that is just how things work.

No fault to sideshow who gave this guy a huge box and slightly bigger shipper with styro foam buffers , but UPS decided at some point it would be fun to stab this package a few times or something because I was very scared when I recived him that he would be damaged from shipping. Again , props to sideshow for packing because luckily the inner box with the art on it wasn't damaged from what I could tell after inspection and the figure itself seems to have made it very securely. I will post a picture in this post to show you a idea of what I saw when I got him.

Now this box is around the size of TWO Doom PF boxes, maybe slightly smaller, it is HUGE. Just fair warning. The measurements might be on the box , or some of you fine members might be the type to bust out a tape measure to share this accurately , I am not that guy , sorry lol. It's certainly much bigger then my Savage and Doom boxes. I personally try to keep all my shippers , and they are taking up wayyyyy to much room.

His Scarf is what you call PVC I think , and is very fragile, be VERY careful . Especially when putting in his bag, why they couldn't make one of the buckles a peg instead of glue I will never know, maybe they wanted to give me more anxiety. I hope maybe one of you can find a easier way, but I did it the only way I figured it could be done , and even double checked the instruction video.

The rest of it was put together super easy just as the video depicted. He is quite heavy and feels very solid which I like. The paint apps all look very good, and no Googly Eyes to report.

I wasn't sure about the smoke from the change done since pre production photos , but personally in person I think it looks a lot better in hand. Some of you might differ on that obviously, but for me it looks great!

I'm sure most of you have higher sitting displays then myself , but I would recommend this one to sit around waist instead of knee height. I know I need to invest in a high and larger display table or something, but until Spookfever hit me I wasn't really planning on getting so many statues. Now I am , so it's something I will look into. My story aside, just his eye level will work better higher up. Which is great for those of you maybe wanting to display him with Spidy.

Out of the 3 PF's I own this is easily my personal favorite. And I REALLY have a high esteem for the Savage I have had since his release a year or two ago... Osborn is one of my top 5 Marvel Characters , and this statue is a thing of beauty to me.

I hope this was helpful or informative on some level.

I will add a picture of the box damage and then post another time with actual in hand pictures. If anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer promptly and the best I can. Thank You for your time!

IMG_6316.jpg

In Hand, and poorly lit ^_^

The paint shows up brighter then it is with the flash. I think they did a great job on his skin shading.

IMG_6300.jpg

IMG_6302.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6310.jpg

IMG_6312.jpg

IMG_6313.jpg

I know my man cave could maybe use some better lighting. If anyone has any light source suggestion I can focus on the statues and not damage them in ANY way please let me know :)

This is a hell of a great statue. I managed to make room inside a Besta square for it next to my Carnage. It put Black Widow in the DC section but it's the only way. Green Goblin's amazing.

Back