Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honest answer: it depends on the sculpt. Sand effect can really shine when sculpted and painted properly. If they pulled something dynamic, like a sand vortex (not very different to sculpt than Goblin's solid smoke effect) with Sandman's upper body emerging from it in a striking pose, hell yeah, I'd pay $500 for it. Much more than I'd be willing to pay 520 for Goblin, surely. The Sandman by that other company is shaping up great, but I'm no hardcore Spidey fan so I don't want to bleed my wallet on characters that don't fall into my primary focus.

Thought of that, but looking at the sales forum, though briefly, it doesn't appear much is selling on there. could be cause of the season though...

You just need to sell everywhere. Between Facebook groups, the forums and eBay I sold almost 100 Bowens and Hot Toys in the last several months. It takes a good amount of work but if you want to maximize your sales price, you need to put the time in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N it takes time to sell.. It's harder to sell now especially with so many new statues coming out.

well with oil prices set to drop even further, which means our dollar is set to hit near record lows I think it's time to start pulling some stuff out of storage and start moving some stuff.

You just need to sell everywhere. Between Facebook groups, the forums and eBay I sold almost 100 Bowens and Hot Toys in the last several months. It takes a good amount of work but if you want to maximize your sales price, you need to put the time in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just manage to get an AP edition; hope they will evetually release this as well:pray:

tumblr_nzgj5wBadl1r877ipo1_1280.jpg

Now that I think about it, you are probably right

The companion piece to Symbiote Spidey is most likely Sandman

and Doc Ock is the other villain that's in the works (according to SSC there are two pieces in the pipeline)

Sandman and Doc Ock seem highly probable

----

I'm kinda rooting for Scorpion or Kraven myself (maybe even Chameleon)

As El Mule stated, Venom is HIGHLY hinted at as being next. Of course we don't know, but Igo's clues:

1. He said earlier in the year Venom is his favorite villain and he wasn't around to work on the 1st one so it's likely he'd get a Venom out while at ss...

2. And the biggest clue, he said the next Spidey villain will have a classic switch out head that fans have been asking for...the only classic head I've seen people across 2 forums ask for has been a McFarlane or Larson style head for Venom...seems to me Venom is what we're getting.

Other than that someone had a list of 3 characters, Igo said one of them was being planned, most think it's Doc Oc. SSAlex said 2 more villains planned after Green Goblin, so likely Doc Oc and Venom.

Although I want these characters because I'm a huge Spidey Fan and I've been waiting on them for years...I wasn't collecting when the 1st GG and Venom were released and I'm not a big fan of those pieces so I welcome newer versions...it's still sad that were potentially getting just THREE villains, of which 2 of them have been done before.

I hope it's not just 2 more and done and there's potential for more...Batman got out 4 villains and 1 partner and they recently said more are coming next year...if they need to take a break with Spidey like they did with Batman, fine, but don't end them...still hoping for a new dynamic Black Cat (old one is BORING compared to these new action poses) and at least Lizard, Hobgiblin, Kraven and Scorpion...wishful thinking.

But then these prices are too crazy, anyway... I'm definitely at a limit of what I'll spend for which character right now.

If Doc Ock is the other one planned, I don't even want to think about how expensive he will be.

Bring on DOc, Venom, etc... This spidey line is way overdue...

Hmm, "Composed of high-quality PVC and polystone, ...." seem questionable. Wonder if this PVC is why they can ship it out faster? He does have a lot of details and will go nicely with the new Spiderman PF.

Back