Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Green goblin life size bust

I really like how the piece looks... very creepy and lifelike. But I guess it could be seen as a bit overdone for Green Goblin. If I collected 1:1 busts I'd probably jump on it.

That's, I guess, how I feel. It looks great, but too creepy and when you make it a 1:1, it's even creepier. :lol

Yeah, definitely not something you'd want in a room you sleep in :lol

This is gonna look great in my "safe room" crypt...ooops too much info I think...:)

What time did it get put up on the site? I'm pretty confused about when new reveals go up for order now.

What time did it get put up on the site? I'm pretty confused about when new reveals go up for order now.

I think around 10:00 (seems to be when new pics were posted.) I got online around 10:45 EST and it was already up.

Seems the range of time has been between 7am and 10am PST. But usually closer to 8am.

This looks all kind of SIC' WIT IT! Just wish that I had a 1000 sq. ft. display room to make this purchase. Have to be very aware of how many 1:1 bust I add to my collection.

It looks like a witch from a kids story. Pass. :elf:elf:elf
More like a deformed elf than green goblin.

gob·lin _(gbln)
n.
A grotesque elfin creature of folklore, thought to work mischief or evil.
[Middle English gobelin, from Norman French *gobelin, name of a ghost that supposedly haunted the town of Évreux in the 12th century.]

What the hell,
I think this is a good looking bust, Have all you forgotten you all want a flat paint app like HULK 1:1 bust.

Love the detail and paint job.

gob·lin _(gbln)
n.
A grotesque elfin creature of folklore, thought to work mischief or evil.
[Middle English gobelin, from Norman French *gobelin, name of a ghost that supposedly haunted the town of Évreux in the 12th century.]

Good point. I stand corrected. In that case they did the character perfectly. Just not my cup of tea.:monkey1

A totally wicked sculpt from Sideshow. Great work.:clap:clap:clap

I think around 10:00 (seems to be when new pics were posted.) I got online around 10:45 EST and it was already up.

Weiiirrdd. Last year I remember stuff being posted consistently at 10:00 PDT but ehhh, I'll keep checking around the times you guys have mentioned.

The ONE thing that I see now which is slightly throwing it off is the color of the teeth. If they were more on the pale yellow/white side the bust as a whole might look even better than it does now.

I am not gonna buy this, but I have to say that to me this is prolly the best 1:1 scale bust I have seen. Love it!

Back