Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Green goblin life size bust

I wonder if those flaps can be folded in and underneath the rest of the hat.

I would just be worried about the weight of it and sliding off. I think the magnets are in the flaps, so it would be more difficult to keep it on. I think it will be possible though.

Not that I collect 1:1's, but ewww. What's with the cloth hood? Since when do they do mixed media for these things? And yeah, the sneak peek looked better somehow.

Since the very beginning! Say hello to the Universal Monster and Star Wars busts!

Since the very beginning! Say hello to the Universal Monster and Star Wars busts!

Oops. :monkey3
Universal Monsters, okay I wouldn't have know that one, but I should've remembered the SW busts.

Screen Caps:

gob01.jpg

gob02.jpg

gob03.jpg

gob04.jpg

gob05.jpg

gob06.jpg

gob07.jpg

gob08.jpg

The paint looks different between SS own pictures, the video and then those high resolution pictures posted with the raw sculpt.

Andy did an amazing job on this sculpt... seems like almost the perfect subject for him given some of his portfolio. The colors look very good in the video, hopefully the green is more like that on the final figure.

that's is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig hat. Looks great, but he's a little too creepy looking for even my tastes.

Andy did an amazing job on this sculpt... seems like almost the perfect subject for him given some of his portfolio. The colors look very good in the video, hopefully the green is more like that on the final figure.

My humorous comments aside, I agree. That sculpt is nothing short of phenomenal. And it's a 1:1, no less.

Clip the ears and change the skin tone and I'm getting a major Gollum vibe from this...

That's it! Thank you!
God, it's been bugging me what that expression on his face was reminding me of.

Clip the ears and change the skin tone and I'm getting a major Gollum vibe from this...

LOL.. remove the eyes, round out the form and revert back 6 mos ago... you get a ball of clay....:)

I'm hoping we are going to get a new realistic Spider-man bust to go with this new line style of Spidey villians! I love the old Spiderman 1:1 but is looks like there should be a ? over his head or he just dumped his pants expression..:)

LOL.. remove the eyes, round out the form and revert back 6 mos ago... you get a ball of clay....:)

I'm hoping we are going to get a new realistic Spider-man bust to go with this new line style of Spidey villians! I love the old Spiderman 1:1 but is looks like there should be a ? over his head or he just dumped his pants expression..:)

a movie version Spidey bust would have been awesome, but I agree, a new red Spidey bust is a must, WITH RAISED WEB LINES

Back