Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Green goblin life size bust

Look forward to Pitu's video of the SDCC footage and this on tape... or who ever may photo it!...:) Wish I was there!

If the teeth were lighter, forgive my crappy paint work :lol

goblin01.jpg

I'm not digging this either, looks like a witch.

I was a 100% on this when I just saw the wips but now I'm at about 30%. The sculpt is amazing,
but I think the hat is throwing it off. I may wait a while before I decide. Hopefully some pics
from the con will change my mind.

It does have a very halloween type look to it... could be better imo

Looks good...not gonna buy it but its good. Alot of interesting things going on, like depts and materials.

ok so I just saw the video about the 1:1's and during that video I was actually quite excited again about this one again. I thought it was the color the bothered me but I'm starting to think it was the lighting because in the video GG's color actually appealed to me. So I say SSC get some new photographers for your pics and keep the guys who do the videos because this one is a purchase for me again.

(side note) I personally like the two movie iron man 1:1's previously released than the one highlighted in the videos.

AMAZING pictures and I'm def picking this one up now...but I'm def going to take his trick or treat hood off when I display him :wink1:

I can almost bet you won't be displaying like that and if you do it sure won't be for all that long. That's a huge part of his outfit missing.

Ugh. The paintwork on this is horrible, destroys a beautiful sculpt. Plain white teeth, darker green skin, it'd be perfect. Too bad.

I can almost bet you won't be displaying like that and if you do it sure won't be for all that long. That's a huge part of his outfit missing.

You're probably right, but so far the pics that do this piece the MOST justice IMO are the ones where you're able to see GG's entire head sculpt because it is done amazingly well.

I like the idea that the hat is removable. (And it's neat that it stays on with magnets.)

I wonder if those flaps can be folded in and underneath the rest of the hat.

Why they went with Humberto Ramos' head design is beyond me. Especially since they only copied the stupid hat.

Herrera%20Ramos%20Martin%20Goblins.jpg

234483.jpg

Just the eyes is worth the admission to me! :yess:

Do it Chap!!!
I'm getting this green bastard for sure!

Back