Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Green goblin life size bust

At least they are getting better at teeth, I guess ;x

hmmm as much as I was excited for this one from the production peek...not feeling the full reveal pics. :slap

Not that I collect 1:1's, but ewww. What's with the cloth hood? Since when do they do mixed media for these things? And yeah, the sneak peek looked better somehow.

I think it looks awesome, and I welcome the mixed media of the hat... like some of the SW 1:1 busts.. since this seems to be the new style for the Spidey villians, I'm guessing we will be getting a new Spiderman 1:1. Atleast it's not a metalic green helmet like the GG from the Spiderman Movie version! Thanks Sideshow loving this!

Other than the green being a tad too light in shade and the cloth cap, this looks pretty good

Hi-Res Pic 01
Hi-Res Pic 02
Hi-Res Pic 03
Hi-Res Pic 04
Hi-Res Pic 05

Not that I collect 1:1's, but ewww. What's with the cloth hood? Since when do they do mixed media for these things? And yeah, the sneak peek looked better somehow.

Correct I think the paint is what is most throwing this off for me. The production peek was unpainted and looked fantastic...well it also didn't have a hood, but even that doesn't bother me as much as the green chosen for this one. IMO I agree with you bane the sculpt is still very good but for $600 they need to get the color scheme right for me to buy into it. Unforutnately a pass for me.

I do like it, but not in a HUGE rush to get it, I will probably wait till in stock to get one. The pictures are horrible though, that flash is very distracting. Too much fle___ones in the green as well.

Not loving the material hat...the sculpt itself though is awesome!

Overall not what I was expecting, but worthy enough to buy, it is quite evil looking.

Price is a bit too high as well, should have been around $550 max.

I think this one really nailed it .... I am not into spiderman bad guys .... but .... it really scares me ....

Why have they not just copied the PF cloth design. Jez.

Screenshot2011-07-13at153516.png

I think the original sculpt (minus paint app.) looked great, but I can't honestly see myself getting this. It's a little TOO much for me. Not my cup of tea. A little too 'detailed.' (My way of saying a little too scary. :lol)

Correct I think the paint is what is most throwing this off for me. The production peek was unpainted and looked fantastic...well it also didn't have a hood, but even that doesn't bother me as much as the green chosen for this one. IMO I agree with you bane the sculpt is still very good but for $600 they need to get the color scheme right for me to buy into it. Unforutnately a pass for me.

Yeah, and what's up with the $600. I'm guessing this is the new pricing point for 1:1's :( Hard to believe since the awesome Wolverine bust was only $500

I think the original sculpt (minus paint app.) looked great, but I can't honestly see myself getting this. It's a little TOO much for me. Not my cup of tea. A little too 'detailed.' (My way of saying a little too scary. :lol)

:rotfl

I think this looks really good apart from the flaps.

I have trouble keeping Venom in my collection. Can't imagine the heart attack Goblin would give me every night walking into a dark room. :lol

And I actually like the flaps. If anything, it's the chest area/design I don't like. It's just too 'plain.'

I don't know. I'm sounding whiny at this point...probably me justifying my fear and not wanting to buy it. :lol

OVERALL, I think it looks good and will have a good market for some. (This is definitely a far cry from the new Venom they made, in terms of design 'left-fieldness'.)

I really like how the piece looks... very creepy and lifelike. But I guess it could be seen as a bit overdone for Green Goblin. If I collected 1:1 busts I'd probably jump on it.

Back