Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Green goblin life size bust

Odd are it will be. The same artist did Carnage and the new Venom, it'd make sense that he'd do Spidey as well.

Odd are it will be. The same artist did Carnage and the new Venom, it'd make sense that he'd do Spidey as well.

Steve Wang said on Facebook that he was just contracted to do Venom and Carnage. Things may change if both sell well...not looking good so far.

Steve Wang said on Facebook that he was just contracted to do Venom and Carnage. Things may change if both sell well...not looking good so far.

Well, not sure how many people will buy a Spiderman with a beak that looks like a bird anyways.

I think they went too far off the beaten path on those two

Yeah I agree. Would've been epic if they stayed more to the source. The legendary scale busts were amazing. Goblin looks even better than the LSB version.

Looks too modern to me...surprise surprise! They should have used John Romita Sr's Green Goblin shown below. Another miss...

BB

goblinhead.jpg

It looks like a witch from a kids story. Pass. :elf:elf:elf
More like a deformed elf than green goblin.

Last edited:

Ewww...... bad decision to light it from below then put it between Venom and Carnage....

Looks pretty damn creepy and psychotic to me. Well done, Sideshow.

Like everything but those stupid cloth pieces hanging down by the side of his face. WTF.

Don't like it.......it looks like a she-goblin.
Shame cause the unfinished pic showed so much potential.
At least Carnage and Venom will keep it company in the warehouse.

Back