Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6--LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kninda figured to Regs would show up first. I figured the Throne or whatever its called for Thrawn would take awhile since its not just one solid piece of Polystone.

Hopefully it won't wind up like the Toht fiasco where those who ordered the Ex'll have to wait like 6 months to get it, tortured by all the in hand pics from those of us who've ordered the regular. :lol

I ordered a reg, but yikes! Wasn't expecting Thrawn so soon :eek: I was hoping for 1st Q 2010 to have a chance to recover from holiday spending :lol

Thrawn and Alpha Reactor notice.

Man, I just got the notice on both of these, and I thought they weren't due until Q1. G R E A T timing of SS to get ambitious at Christmas time. :rolleyes:

I just got my 17 day notice lol for the exclusive Thrawn. It looks like Sideshow is really getting stuff out early. Too bad GG has the opposite problem.

I have now had a grand total of $1400 worth of stuff coming before the end of the year it looks like.

I just got my 17 day notice lol for the exclusive Thrawn. It looks like Sideshow is really getting stuff out early. Too bad GG has the opposite problem.

I have now had a grand total of $1400 worth of stuff coming before the end of the year it looks like.

Ouch.

Just got the 17 day notice as well... Right around Christmas. :banghead

Oh well... The chair's too awesome and the character looks great (one of the only EU books I read-- )

Ouch.

Just got the 17 day notice as well... Right around Christmas. :banghead

Oh well... The chair's too awesome and the character looks great (one of the only EU books I read-- )

truth in those words but it looks like im going to cancel it because its so close to christmas that i cant swing it even if i could flex pay it

This wasnt a must have for me. Then I saw the command chair and had to have it. Can you imagine if they came out with Palpatine and his chair?

Until then the chair will be a great centrepiece to any 1/6 Empire collection... Keeper.

Back