Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6--LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man, appreciate the answer. guess I'll be returning the boots I bought from Toy Anxiety.

ADMIRAL YULAREN being popularised in the Clone Wars Animated series pretty much wore this uniform in ANH. Anyone else wishing for Sideshow to do him?:D

I'm not over-fond of the big chinned action hero sculpt, so I made this one....

P3100141.jpg

Too bad I don't actually OWN Thrawn!! LOL

I did some paintwork around his eyes to make it look like they're glowing, as well. Effective?

Thrawn played by Andy Garcia

I picked up exclusive Thrawn with his chair on ebay a couple days ago for $120, 135 shipped.

This is my first Sideshow figure, and Thrawn is among my top 3 or so favourite SW characters so I knew it was just a matter of time before I finally got one. I hope it doesn't dissappoint- But I also hope it doesn't impress too much... the last thing I need is a compulsion to get even more!

Very much looking forward to this guy, and glad to have *something* to post about on here after looking over everything for so long... even if it is for a figure not too many people care about :p

I picked up exclusive Thrawn with his chair on ebay a couple days ago for $120, 135 shipped.

This is my first Sideshow figure, and Thrawn is among my top 3 or so favourite SW characters so I knew it was just a matter of time before I finally got one. I hope it doesn't dissappoint- But I also hope it doesn't impress too much... the last thing I need is a compulsion to get even more!

Very much looking forward to this guy, and glad to have *something* to post about on here after looking over everything for so long... even if it is for a figure not too many people care about :p
Good deal. I think I payed twice that price straight from SSC. Goes to show.

Yeah...I am a little jealous. What a great price! Personally, though I am not a huge fan of the character, I very much enjoy the figure and chair.

I have this on the way from a boardie here cant wait to get it :D. I love the look of him with his chair

Has anyone tried putting gold epaulettes on his shoulders like in the comics!??

Tried it with some DID shoulder boards. Just had to add something to the uniform; looked like it was lacking something . . . . . .

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_0014.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_0044.jpg

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_0063.jpg

Never heard of the character before Sideshow relleased him as a figure. (not a EU fan :p) But I also think he looks better with the apaulettes.
I don't understand that SS didn't include them with the figure... I know there are people that like him without the apaulettes. But it would be nice to see Sideshow include them so people can chose to display him with them of without...

Just got this guy and his throne today in the mail! This is my first in house Sideshow figure(and with the exception of a Medicom Comic Venom and Symbiote Spiderman, my first higher end 12 inch), and I love it.

Spent some time getting used to the joints on the body, but now I think I've got it down... enough not to break it anyway.

He's among my favorite 2 or 3 Star Wars characters, and there was no way I wasn't going to fold for him eventually. ...Now just bring on Kir Kanos!

I'm off to go spend several hours taking crappy photos with my phone.

Last edited:
Back