Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6--LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eye of the beholder kinda thing...

HomeToiletImage2.jpg

LOL...My wife HATES it when I call that the throne!

MY Thrawn W/Command chair arrived today in Australia!!!
Will post pics later-Not a bad turnaround considering it was shipped 6 days ago AND amongst the New Years Day holiday!!!!

Wow that command chair is sweet...I'm shifting more and more toward the merits of displaying in alternative ways rather than generic figure stands. Shoulda gotten this chair...I'll keep an eye out for one I guess.

Great shots Glennfett! Thanks! I had to re-pack mine and relegate it to storage for the time being.

I can not wait to get set up so that I can display my collection again.

I liked the Zahn books okay, but does no one else think the Force blocking snakes are about on the same level as midichlorians?

Been saying that for years. Both are among the stupidest things ever introduced into the SW Universe (and that's saying a lot now).

Zahn can write generic sci-fi very well. The problem is that SW wasn't generic sci-fi until Lucas began his dumbing-down campaign in '97.

I always thought this was a cool figure but I didn’t like the head, so I replaced it with a Storm Shadow head and now I think it looks better. He really looks pissed. I put him on a HT slim body and the out fit looks great. SS did a great job with the uniform its not so baggy like the black uniform, even the green uniform looks better then the black uniform.

S8000197.jpg

S8000198.jpg

S8000199.jpg

S8000200.jpg

S8000203.jpg

Got my Thrawn with Command Chair today and while I love the look of the two together as a set, it is extremely overpriced. I though the chair would have a lot more heft to it being made of polystone but it is hollow and light. It could just as well have been made of cheap plastic and saved everyone some money.

Got my Thrawn with Command Chair today and while I love the look of the two together as a set, it is extremely overpriced. I though the chair would have a lot more heft to it being made of polystone but it is hollow and light. It could just as well have been made of cheap plastic and saved everyone some money.

My brother and I got ours too! It is one cool looking set...I'm alot more impressed with it than I thought I would be (still not a big fan of the Pro though:monkey4) but the hollow "stinky stone" chair and base, the base is hollow!?!?, was a little surprising. I thought this chair was gonna be like the Djarak (sp?) table...one solid piece of "stank stone". And for the price, it certainly should have been :huh

But besides that, this set will look awesome in any SW display...its very striking once you get him posed right in that throne.

has anyone in the uk had their payment taken yet?
sideshow stated beginning processing of payments on the 5th but still no sign their have taken it- i want my thrawn!!!!

I always thought this was a cool figure but I didn’t like the head, so I replaced it with a Storm Shadow head and now I think it looks better. He really looks pissed. I put him on a HT slim body and the out fit looks great. SS did a great job with the uniform its not so baggy like the black uniform, even the green uniform looks better then the black uniform.

S8000197.jpg

Great job on the custom, but what I got from reading the novels was that Thrawn was always this cool-cat type guy who never stressed out even in the most desperate of situations.

Back