Got my shipping notice for the Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nothing for me yet either. Sideshow's site still says order placed.

At this rate, I still won't receive it for nearly two more weeks and other people will have already had theirs for three weeks.

I'm just happy I got an ex. secured. It could take another month to get to me, as long as I got converted.

I finally got a processing notice today for my regular version.

Now maybe they'll get around to shipping it next week.

Seriously, who cares if you have not gotten the notice yet, at least you have one coming. Patience is the name of the game...no worries.

hairlesswookiee said:
i dont think it will have the same effect because the captain is looking upwards not angled down like wolvie.
Prolly not a problem for the head, but what about the arm holding the shield?

Still no waiting list conversion for the Cap Ex. :(

Its not looking to good at the moment :(

WW :lsvader

DetroitSportsFan said:
I finally got a processing notice today for my regular version.

Now maybe they'll get around to shipping it next week.

i was charged today too...and then just now received a shipping notice...i'll bet they have shipped it for you too.

Yep, mine are arriving Tuesday. I wonder what the edition number will be. . . Any of the ones who received theirs early know what number they got??

Still waiting on both Caps. The Exclusive Waitlist just converted not too long ago so I'm sure I'll be one of the lasts but eagerly waiting the standard as well from Fireside....

The Mike said:
Still waiting on both Caps. The Exclusive Waitlist just converted not too long ago so I'm sure I'll be one of the lasts but eagerly waiting the standard as well from Fireside....

Damn jerks getting both! LOL. I can't complain, just to get my ex. conversion makes my MONTH! I think if I had the money for an extra normal I'd be tied between getting the standard and displaying 2 Caps or putting that money towards a Hulk PF. The Green Hulk is more and more tempting now that I got this coming. If/when they make a Thor I'll no doubt break on a Hulk.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Damn jerks getting both! LOL. I can't complain, just to get my ex. conversion makes my MONTH! I think if I had the money for an extra normal I'd be tied between getting the standard and displaying 2 Caps or putting that money towards a Hulk PF. The Green Hulk is more and more tempting now that I got this coming. If/when they make a Thor I'll no doubt break on a Hulk.
HULK!!!!!You won't regret getting a Hulk. I can't believe they are still selling for so little. I bet that will change very soon with the Avengers building up. :monkey1

I know. For me, Hulk is cool, but would only be around to have a complete Avengers set. Individually, he looks amazing, but I'm not as big of a fan so I can't justify buying it. But now, if I can get an Avengers crew one day, I can.

Back