Got my shipping notice for the Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
HomerSimpson5.gif
"All work and no Captain America makes Tom...something something."

:lol :D

Yes! The return of the Homer posts! Oh yeah, and I'm happy Cap is shipping too.

No notice for me yet...

If he's due to arrive for some people tomorrow (holy smokes!) I might have to avoid this forum until mine arrives. I want be able to open mine and react unfettered by anyone else's prior opinions. I can't believe he's almost here!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

You lucky bastards:maul :D I won't get mines (Maul and Cap) for atleast a month:banghead But still, congrats to ya all:D

hairlesswookiee said:
who cares??? they need to take care of the regular orders first. :monkey2

I care! I am getting the regular but if I can I wanna get rid of it for the Exclusive. Damn Monk scared me off with the story of his Wolverine's head falling off.. whole magnet deal. blah blah

Anyway, if I only get the regular I suppose it isn't the end of the world. There are people worse off. Shame on me. I'll go to my room.

^^^im just messing with you Eli. im just overly excited and hate to see people posting that they are getting theirs TODAY??? when i haven't even received a shipping notice yet.

~~btw i hope you get converted because i sense a disturbance in the force and believe this to be an exclusive you won't want to miss out on.

hairlesswookiee said:
^^^im just messing with you Eli. im just overly excited and hate to see people posting that they are getting theirs TODAY??? when i haven't even received a shipping notice yet.

~~btw i hope you get converted because i sense a disturbance in the force and believe this to be an exclusive you won't want to miss out on.

No I don't Jedi sir. I originally wanted him more. Stupid chicken shat that I was!

Anyway, I started the biggest Cap thread on here and Khev will tell you how sought after this piece is to me. hehe

And trust me it's too easy to mess with me that it takes no work at all. lol

I swear my inner child controls me more than I do myself. Is that bad?

right on. the captain PF is the reason i got into the Marvel PF collection. i will admit im not the biggest comic book fan, but i said from day one of joining this site... "the day they announce a Captain America PF is the day i will start buying marvel PFs." now im 3 in the hole and eagerly waiting for my most favorite character in the bunch. now if they make daredevil and thor i will be in heaven.

hairlesswookiee said:
right on. the captain PF is the reason i got into the Marvel PF collection. i will admit im not the biggest comic book fan, but i said from day one of joining this site... "the day they announce a Captain America PF is the day i will start buying marvel PFs." now im 3 in the hole and eagerly waiting for my most favorite character in the bunch. now if they make daredevil and thor i will be in heaven.

Wow! You're like me, just not as pretty! (kidding)

That's exactly the other two I want to have made after this. That, or a Blade PF. Snipes version.. with gun in one hand and sword in the other. Exclusive comes with his gaive.

Eli26 said:
Wow! You're like me, just not as pretty! (kidding)

That's exactly the other two I want to have made after this. That, or a Blade PF. Snipes version.. with gun in one hand and sword in the other. Exclusive comes with his gaive.

or one of those light up UV bombs

Monk said:
No notice for me yet, either. Partial shipment, maybe?

Nothing wrong with a partial shipment.

JUST GIVE THEM TO THE FIRST PEOPLE WHO ORDERED!!!

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I think I will stay away until I get my shipping notices for Maul and Captain America so that I don't get on anybody's nerves (any more than usual).

:eek:

Back