Got my shipping notice for the Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait any longer, opening an Image thread as ill jedi will be posting pics of Cap TODAY and some others will be receiving theirs today too.

I just got this...what the hell? Other people are already having theirs shipped but I have to wait another 3-5 days??

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Captain America – Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Figure (item #71611) from our MARVELâ Premium Format Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

tomandshell said:
If it's the exclusive, what time did you place your order?

2006-10-13 01:33:07

Mine hasn't shipped either [2006-10-13 01:30:20]. I just assumed they're mad at me since I cancelled Thunderball Bond and Maul. :monkey2

Congratulations Khev. I know how much you were anticipating this piece. We both have been crazy for it. Soon we'll both have one in our respective homes!

Oh happy day when it comes!

tomandshell said:
I remain frustrated. Just got the "3-5 days to warehouse" e-mail. I would have preferred a tracking number last night...

:monkey4

I don't understand the 3-5 day notice when these are already in the Warehouse, at least some of them if not all. Saving grace may be that Fedex delivers on Sat if you get a notice Friday, T...

hairlesswookiee said:
where in Tampa do you live because if you get Captain before I do I'm gonna come over and drool on it.

That's no good..Khev won't be happy to see a big chunk of saliva on Cap's head.

hairlesswookiee said:
where in Tampa do you live because if you get Captain before I do I'm gonna come over and drool on it.

:lol You'd be welcome to but I actually live out near New Port Richey (I commute to New Tampa to work). I listed my location as Tampa so non-Floridians might have more of a clue as to where I actually live.

Khev said:
:lol You'd be welcome to but I actually live out near New Port Richey (I commute to New Tampa to work). I listed my location as Tampa so non-Floridians might have more of a clue as to where I actually live.
thats cool man... i actually live in brandon and put Tampa for the same reason.

Back