Got my shipping notice for the Captain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!!
Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!! Not fair!!!

I never even received a "now processing" e-mail with the 24 hour charge warning. What's the deal?

The ill Jedi said:
MINE TOO!!!

Lemme check my email...

YES!!!!!!!!!

:chew The Captain Arrives TOMORROW!!!!
:chew

:rock :rock :rock

I can NOT wait to see some shots of this guy! :monkey5

How many exclusives have they already shipped out, and why the heck are they shipping them out first to people that ordered after me?

That's two PFs that I didn't get a shipping notice for tonight.

I would advise those of you who don't like to hear a lot of whining--add me to your "ignore" list for the next few days. (Anybody that remembers my behavior when Grievous started shipping will second that.)

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Go play with your Thunderball PF for a day T, then you can play with the other PF's landing on your doorstep later this week. :lol

Btw, I will prolly be last in line as I was a waitlister

tomandshell said:
How many exclusives have they already shipped out, and why the heck are they shipping them out first to people that ordered after me?

That's two PFs that I didn't get a shipping notice for tonight.

I would advise those of you who don't like to hear a lot of whining--add me to your "ignore" list for the next few days. (Anybody that remembers my behavior when Grievous started shipping will second that.)

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

HomerSimpson7.gif

Back