"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually had to try to hit the purchase button blind because the whole page did not load. Luckily it was the right button.

I can't even get on the site now....al thee error messages have backed up and I get nothing but them now! And my newsletter page just show sthe anakin and says follow the link to preorder and then NOTHING!!!!!!!

again :banghead

Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Got mine....I'm just nervous that I'll miss a PF LOTR Statue with a lower edition size if it's done the same way.

That is absolutely what I am worried about. What if this had been an exclusive with an edition size of 250 to 500, as we sometimes see? 15 minutes to place an order might not be enough time with a truly small exclusive size. Shudder...

I can't even get Sideshow's website to load I keep getting the software error page!
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
And I was so close, I had it in my cart and was going to checkout when the page wouldn't display! :banghead

I had these messages about error too.For about 20 minutes I was trying and finally succeed!!So,keep trying!!!!Good luck!!!!

good idea tom and shell let those of us who have our orders in close the page out after you got your order # to help ease the servers pain!!!

tomandshell said:
That is absolutely what I am worried about. What if this had been an exclusive with an edition size of 250 to 500, as we sometimes see? 15 minutes to place an order might not be enough time with a truly small exclusive size. Shudder...

Ditto! :sick

Man, I feel bad for Chris, Dusty, Chicky, etc on the web team they gotta be pulling their hairs out.

Because we keep getting this

Software error:

Well they can have mine, because I have completly pulled mine out...This is F*%*#&%g ridiculous....I have never had this much trouble them....or Master Replcias and they are WORSE!

i cant even get their home page to open..... dam it if i dont get the pre-order im gonna blow up their f-u-c-k-i-n-g building and go after their families!!!! ahhhhhh
im so dissapointed with sideshow on this new ordering BS they should've started it after they had this come out.

Are you supposed to be logged in to Sideshow BEFORE you order? I can't log in or get the Anakin page up. I can get in to sign in for the Newsletter but when I click on the order nothing happens. I guess I'm going to have to settle for an Anakin without Holo Sidious!

Back