"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow- Finally got mine in. Sure took a lot of staring at a white screen, with a little "software error" message thrown in just for fun! That was a stressful morning, to say the least...

Now I am getting this new message:

Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at 192.168.1.1:3306. This could mean your host's database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Kookie said:
This is the worst I've seen in terms of delay....it timed out right before it gave me a confirmation number.

It did the same to me, but I got my email confirming the order and it shows on my account as new.

I'm getting the word that it's back up now... if you're just getting a white screen and it's loading, let it do it's thing - I believe it puts you in a line and as soon as someone gets done, it lets you in - only a certain number of people can be on at a time. :duff

I'm getting that message now as well Frank. Looks as if this new method may not work on the more desirable Pre-Orders because everyone is just gonna do what we are setting here trying to order. This happened with the Gondorian Helm Collection and the Pippin statue saying it will be up during a time frame doesn't seem to work out. As much as it sucks to miss out maybe it would be better just to toss it up and see who gets what.

Got mine around 10:11am, but still didn't get a confirmation page to load. I did get the confirmation e-mail though!!! =)

No...I keep getting this:
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

This always happens when companies try this style of pre-order. It helps to have systems that can handle this type of pressure. :banghead

FrankenFan, I keep getting that same message as well, this friggin' sux! :mad: :tap :horse :cuss

OK, that was a bit stressful. Order in after way too many server error, page will not load etc errors. Now maybe I can go back and actually look at what I ordered.:joy

wtf...sideshows home page doesnt even load here it says software error....man this sucks....

Woo-hoo!

Got mine. The trick was refreshing the software error page. After I started that, the pages would eventually process.

The 12-inch Anakin Skywalker figure includes:
• Authentic likeness of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker from Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
• Fully articulated male body with 30+ points of articulation
• Authentic costume including undershirt, jerkin, pants, and boots.
• Accessories include:

Hooded cloak
Detailed belt w/ lightsaber hook, opening pouches
Jedi Food Capsules
Jedi Aqua Breather
Jedi Holoprojector
Jedi Communicator
Lightsaber hilt
Lightsaber hilt w/ ignited blade
Interchangeable left arms, including:
- Arm with robotic hand and forearm
- Arm with gloved hand and forearm

Interchangeable hands, including:
- Force Wield left hand
- Saber grip left hand

Holographic Darth Sidious - Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Accessory
12-inch Figure Stand with Star Wars logo.

Back