"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B-Electronic said:
Oh yes....how lovely that you go back to check out your pre-order. Would you like a sidedish of smack-u-in-the-face with that? As if the damn servers arent stressed enough.

Actually all I did was hit the back button to look at the pictures on the order page which doesn't cause any stress on sideshows servers. The refresh button would have asked their servers to reload the page on my computer.

Maybe you could shove that sidedish of smack-u-in-the-face up your ass instead?

show73 said:
When you guys get the error page just click the back button and then "proceed to checkout" again. I had to do this 3 times and the same thing again on the "confirm order" button.
It worked for me, Ani's coming North of the Border:wacky

Thanks! I tried it 3 times like you did and I finally went through.
Got my confirmation email!

I ordered but I'm still on the site because I need to change some preferences and review my old orders. Is this slowing everything down or is it okay for me to be doing this?

I don't know about anyone else but I gotta get ready to leave here in a few so I can be out the door at 1:45 or so.

The figure was advertised everywhere, and since most people didnt get the exclusive Luke Jedi release, they are ALL on the server trying to get the Anakin figure at the same time.

:google Holy moley...... I was so damn scared I wouldn't get one that I actually forgot my username for a minute.... praise God!!!!:angelsmil

they need to fire the dumbass who thought of this new pre-order system, because it isnt working.

No they dont. The system would be fine if they would actually have prepared their servers for this kind of nonsense. I dont care if I'd be too late. I do care for not even getting a chance to load the damn page its on.

if you got to the place your order page and hit the place order button you might want to check your email. i never got a confirmation page to come up from sideshow but they did send me a confirmation email.

HOpe this info helps

hairlesswookiee said:
they need to fire the dumbass who thought of this new pre-order system, because it isnt working.

the server is overloaded, has nothing to do with the preorder system. It works, people have their orders place.

thamesvalidude said:
That took me ten times longer than it takes me to have sex!! (20mins!!!):horror

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, I've been trying for 50 MINUTES!!!

maybe start over

Now please don't blast me...I'm trying to help. From my computer the delay isn't as bad as it was, maybe clear your cookies and temp internet files and start again fresh on the Sideshow site and see if it goes any smoother....I'm just suggesting trying a new method to get though
:peace

I am fine with the process as long as they seriously upgrade thier system before the next time. I like the idea of only newsletter subscribers being able to order.

Alright SS this was your learning experiance, don't let it happen again. You're out of mulligans.....

Jesse

This was heavily promoted over at rebelscum.com as well. Sideshow is probably getting a lot more attention on this piece from all that advertising.

Wow....The sucks....BIGTIME!
Still....after almost an hour....Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zilch, ZERO!!!!!
Thanks SS!

Back