"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
i cant even get their home page to open..... dam it if i dont get the pre-order im gonna blow up their f-u-c-k-i-n-g building and go after their families!!!! ahhhhhh
im so dissapointed with sideshow on this new ordering BS they should've started it after they had this come out.

Again, he took the word from my mouth.....

captain sack said:
$55 is kinda steep. what is vader or a stormtrooper gonna cost? $75-$100?:horror

Well he does come with alot off accessories and the clothes are pretty detailed.

2119_press01-001.jpg

21191_press07-001.jpg

and he looks like Anakin to me :wacky

Okay I don't think it's worth threatening people's families over... it's a doll/figure/collectible - actually it's just a doll/figure/collectible's ACCESSORY. Deal. I haven't gotten one yet either.

That took me ten times longer than it takes me to have sex!! (20mins!!!):horror

That took ten years off my life (stress):google

Dusty.....put Marc over your knee and spank him soundly for being so flippant!:naughty

No, then again why should he have all the fun!!:D

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine how bad it would be if Sideshow hadn't made the newsletter changes and anybody could follow a link from rebelscum, etc. and add to the server congestion?

I clicked the final "Place Order" button and the site timed out. Clicked it again and said it has already been submitted. No confirmation email yet.

I just keep hitting refresh when that error message comes up hoping it will lead me to Anakin. :D Then I still gotta log into my account to buy him. :confused:

When you guys get the error page just click the back button and then "proceed to checkout" again. I had to do this 3 times and the same thing again on the "confirm order" button.
It worked for me, Ani's coming North of the Border:wacky

Well I keep getting this offer for the Uber exclusive Software Error. I beginning to like it and just might pull the trigger on this one. :google

Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

.....Oh, don;t worry.....that is now where near as many times as I have seen this message!

I would just like to order "an" Anakin at this point, exclusive or not, though the little holo sidious looks pretty cool. I can't load anything other than the main page on Sideshow, my account link, login link and the star wars link are all getting slammed:horror

Can you imagine how bad it would be if Sideshow hadn't made the newsletter changes and anybody could follow a link from rebelscum, etc. and add to the server congestion?

Yes I can. It would have ment I would either know if I had any chance of getting one by now. I've spent the last 47 minutes trying to load 1 page.

I think Sideshow's gonna have to seriously reconsider these low exclusive edition sizes unless they want this same disaster with every new figure.

been trying 40 min now. Still have not even seen the product page. This new system ****ing sucks. I have NEVER missed a preorder before. I'm really pissed!

Mutant Enemy said:
been trying 40 min now. Still have not even seen the product page. This new system ****ing sucks. I have NEVER missed a preorder before. I'm really pissed!

Exactly! 40Min+ this is the WORST EVER for SS!

Back